Game of Thrones Season 8

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Shit actor and the worst character in the show by far. Her sex scene in that film a few years back was better
It’s weird how they try and introduce love scenes with masie because she looks like she’s fucking 14 it felt really awkward with the bit between her and gendry

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
honestly all these love scenes and characters liking eachother eg
jaime and the big blonde lass
i think the ending is gonna be a "sweet" ending which i think is just a bit shit

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
you guys will like this episode if your a fan of maisie williams
defo a body double or skin tape, doubt that was her actually doing the nude scene, still hot as fuck though
[doublepost=1555886192][/doublepost]
It’s weird how they try and introduce love scenes with masie because she looks like she’s fucking 14 it felt really awkward with the bit between her and gendry
it’s different if you keep in your mind she’s like 23

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
defo a body double or skin tape, doubt that was her actually doing the nude scene, still hot as fuck though
why do you say that? did I miss something
edit nvm you meant the actor not the character

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
[doublepost=1555886192][/doublepost]
it’s different if you keep in your mind she’s like 23
She's ugly. Looks like she should be a stunt double for Quasimodo

M

Man wearing a helmet

“We’re all going to die soon. I want to know what it’s like before that happens”

I think episode 2 had some of the most entertaining lines spoken in the series so far, but none of them came from the mouth of the putrid, annoying cunt that is Arya Stark.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
wtf how old is arya

M

Man wearing a helmet

Imagine being Gendry in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arya, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 15 year old girl from Flea Bottom. Like seriously imagine having to be Gendry and not only lie there while Arya flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her unshapely figure. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in Winterfell tells her she's SO BADASS and DAMN, ARYA LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of young peasant girls with perfect bodies shaped by working in the fields all day. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get get laid one last time and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for while baking people into pies. And then she asks for another round, and you know you could kill every single person in this castle before the eunuchs could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Gendry. You're not going to lose your future lordship over this. Just bear it. Close your eyes and bear it.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
wtf how old is arya
the actress is 22 but she looks 14 in the show which is pretty fucking weird watching

Main post:

My prediction on the episode were pretty much right, the writers have everyone in their position for the big fight, can't believe Jorah got Heartsbane

15dddf1ac94278dd62a7f4088a83d410.png

Absolutely lad tier, some of the best dialogue in the series came from this sitting

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
Just give me a full episode of those 5 around a fire with wine holy shit I loved those parts

Really hoped jon would be more humble like “I don’t want the throne dany pls” :((

Last edited:

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
What a beastie fucking episode.

My favorite part(s) were those cheap zingers.

also, Brienne being made a Knight was a great scene next to the Milk Drinking, it cracked me the Hell up.
I feel this is what exactly the first episode missed when I watched it.

Or maybe it was my expectations? I dunno.
But it was great.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
bro
fuck Daenerys, she got all mad because Jon was born what a dumb bitch
[doublepost=1555901100][/doublepost]Like honestly dude here is what my friend predicted. Jon is going to get wounded real bad, Daenerys is going to have the chance to save his ass, and she's going to leave him to die. Jon is obviously going to survive. This is my part of the prediction. Ghost or Bran is going to save Jon with some voodoo magic shit, and then Jon is going to meet up with Daenerys, execute her and shit. That being Nissa Nissa

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
bro
fuck Daenerys, she got all mad because Jon was born what a dumb bitch
[doublepost=1555901100][/doublepost]Like honestly dude here is what my friend predicted. Jon is going to get wounded real bad, Daenerys is going to have the chance to save his ass, and she's going to leave him to die. Jon is obviously going to survive. This is my part of the prediction. Ghost or Bran is going to save Jon with some voodoo magic shit, and then Jon is going to meet up with Daenerys, execute her and shit. That being Nissa Nissa
Or she just reacted like a normal person who wouldn't just believe everything bran says just because hes a spastic in a wheelchair

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Or she just reacted like a normal person who wouldn't just believe everything bran says just because hes a spastic in a wheelchair
Ye I feel like everyone in the war room didn't act very realistically to what Bran was saying because for all they know he's just some spastic they keep around and really only Sam has seen a glimpse at his powers

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Ye I feel like everyone in the war room didn't act very realistically to what Bran was saying because for all they know he's just some spastic they keep around and really only Sam has seen a glimpse at his powers
Not to mention when they all took his shite as gospel last season when he said Baelish held a knife to Ned's throat. It's like dramatic irony doesn't exist in the show and all the characters have watched Bran's char dev till now

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
OH GOD OH FUCK
NIGHT KING REMOTELY REANIMATES THE CORPSES IN THE CRYPTS

ALL THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN DIE FROM ZOMBIE NED STARK

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
Just finished. Some of Arya's dialogue was as small bit edgy, and Sam's speech around the map was a little bit too forward, but damn, everything else that happened eclipsed those little short-comings. Everything was well paced and built up nicely, there were great scenes that didn't seem like they were there just to set things up for the upcoming fight. The sparing choice of music gave this a really nice calm-before-the-storm feeling, and there were lots of cool homages to earlier scenes in the series (like Jon, Sam, and Edd on the wall). It's not very often that I say something out loud while watching stuff, but seeing Podrick show up and Ghost behind Jon again got me there.

I can't wait to see Bran and the Night King in the God's Wood. It never crossed my mind how badass that would be.