Game of Thrones Season 8

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Tormund: "Wanna know why the call me Giantsbane?"
that entire story of his threw my sides into the orbit.
Arya's character was a bit edgy
goddamn I fucking love the fireplace sequence between all the characters there.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
fireplace sequence was great
arya's sudden need for dick was a bit out of place and sudden to the point where i was really weirded out by it

overall an alright episode actually, writing wasn't too terrible either

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
Having a good time watching episode 2, then being assaulted with death in a week in episode 3

ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
sean bean rises from the dead to proclaim him allegiance to the westeros defence league

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly the Arya x Gendry thing has been speculated on/hinted at before but the romance felt very, very rushed (but what can you do when you only have 6 episodes to do so and there are more important plot points to fill out).

While last weeks felt like setup, this week feels like the calm before the storm and had the Fireplace sequence which, imo, is one of the best scenes in the show so far, with both great comedic and emotional beats and some great dialogue.

Also the small montage where it showed everyone while Podrick was singing was very good.

All around nice episode I feel. Definitely better than the re-union central last week.

Last edited:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly the Arya x Gendry thing has been speculated on/hinted at before but the romance felt very, very rushed (but what can you do when you only have 6 episodes to do so and there are more important plot points to fill out).

While last weeks felt like setup, this week feels like the calm before the storm and had the Fireplace sequence which, imo, is one of the best scenes in the show so far, with both great comedic and emotional beats and some great dialogue.

Also the small montage where it showed everyone while Podrick was singing was very good.

All around nice episode I feel. Definitely better than the re-union central last week.
Spoiler it idiot

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Also, jaime and tyrion brotherly bond is one of the greatest things on the show. glad to show that they still have respect for one another despite one killing their father.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
bro if what if they actually defeat the night king next ep and the rest of the season is just slugging it out for the throne

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
bro if what if they actually defeat the night king next ep and the rest of the season is just slugging it out for the throne

that would be one of the greatest bait and switches in tv history and idk if i would laugh or cry if that happened

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I really like the sense of tension and imminent doom they've established with the army of the dead closing in.
Fireplace scene was awsome and I'm really loving how Jaime has turned out.

Sex scene was really weird since Arya looks like she's barely 15

very noice

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Much better episode than the first, the dialogue felt a lot better and reminds me a lot of the "buildup" episodes from seasons past in a good way.

Hoping for a Hardhome-tier battle next episode. I can't imagine they'll hold Winterfell though and will have to push south (or they'll defeat them by 4 and Episode 5/6 will be Ceresi getting her shit pushed in since there was that flashback of Kings Landing burned down with snow falling way back in Season 2 or 3).

Seeing Arya strip off but remembering I've been watching this show since Season 1 when she was a literal kid had me like

8eb94dbca8ac457e2c788df2dbe009b4.png

Last edited: