Game of Thrones Season 8

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
okay i'm bout to drop the hottest 300 IQ big brain prediction 2k19:

In the trailer, there is a line of bran saying ''Everything you did brought you where you are now. Where you belong. Home.'' and as it says home the shot changes to Winterfell

Now the normal plebian viewer would assume this line is said to someone in the Stark family, or maybe Theon, or whatever, but the real big brain will know that Bran is talking about the Night King

mark my words, we'll get bamboozled when Mr NK comes for Bran in the Gods Wood in some big twist about who or what the Night King really is. He is, I think, someone closely related to the Starks or maybe a Stark.

Also, there's something super spooky and important within the crypts of Winterfell, which is why they're placing such heavy emphasis on it during this episode (and also during the trailer). Yeah the dead may rise up but everyone expects that, and I think there's some secret also contained within, something that might help defeat the Night King that isn't dragon glass or valyrian steel. The clue is in the name, it is Winterfell, the place where winter fell, aka where the white walkers were defeated last time around.

It's said that Bran the Builder was the one who built Winterfell (and also the Wall) so if that's true then it must mean that he had some hand in helping defeat the white walkers those thousand of years ago. This could tie into the words of House Stark ''Winter is coming'' - A reminder that the Night King, and the white walkers, will eventually return with an eternal winter. It can't be a coincidence that the blood of house Stark (and other First Men) has certain magical properties, such as warging or greenseeing

okay this turned way rantier than it should have been but i stand by it

we all gonna be surprised as fuck next episode

Reactions: List

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i'd put a pound on the "kings of winter" being rose from the dead in the crypts doing a lord of the rings style final charge

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
okay i'm bout to drop the hottest 300 IQ big brain prediction 2k19:

In the trailer, there is a line of bran saying ''Everything you did brought you where you are now. Where you belong. Home.'' and as it says home the shot changes to Winterfell

Now the normal plebian viewer would assume this line is said to someone in the Stark family, or maybe Theon, or whatever, but the real big brain will know that Bran is talking about the Night King

mark my words, we'll get bamboozled when Mr NK comes for Bran in the Gods Wood in some big twist about who or what the Night King really is. He is, I think, someone closely related to the Starks or maybe a Stark.

Also, there's something super spooky and important within the crypts of Winterfell, which is why they're placing such heavy emphasis on it during this episode (and also during the trailer). Yeah the dead may rise up but everyone expects that, and I think there's some secret also contained within, something that might help defeat the Night King that isn't dragon glass or valyrian steel. The clue is in the name, it is Winterfell, the place where winter fell, aka where the white walkers were defeated last time around.

It's said that Bran the Builder was the one who built Winterfell (and also the Wall) so if that's true then it must mean that he had some hand in helping defeat the white walkers those thousand of years ago. This could tie into the words of House Stark ''Winter is coming'' - A reminder that the Night King, and the white walkers, will eventually return with an eternal winter. It can't be a coincidence that the blood of house Stark (and other First Men) has certain magical properties, such as warging or greenseeing

okay this turned way rantier than it should have been but i stand by it

we all gonna be surprised as fuck next episode
2VuJfbY.jpg

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
anybody that thinks Dany won't die don't remember season 2
Shes such an insufferable cunt that, at this point, only exists in the series to deliver the next ''yaaas queen slay" moment for white man hating obese women to go crazy over

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
what if bronn just shows up late
like the battle is over and he completely misses it

also hoping someone like the hound goes full doom guy

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
what if bronn just shows up late
like the battle is over and he completely misses it

also hoping someone like the hound goes full doom guy

battle is won, the enemy defeated

jaimie gets shot by bronn who pitches up just as it ends

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
i really hope they make it a close battle but the heroes eventually win with some deaths, only for the night king to finally appear and just finish the rest

true bad ending

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Bro the night king’s Dragon is about to turn winterfell into the Gaza Strip

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
I don't think Bronn will go through with it, I think he'll turn heel and refuse the gold - they've built these huge relationships between Bronn and Tyrion and Bronn and Jamie albeit pretty casual - they all respect and love each other.

I think it's more likely he'll be about to pull the trigger, then change his mind and work on Cersei as the new mark. Completing his bad guy merc to good guy character arc.

Do you not think it would be stupid for the night king to show up at winterfell? If one person lands a lucky shot, the whole army is gone. Why not turn himself to a larger, less expecting target such as Kings Landing? Millions of potential soldiers that would never see it coming.

Winterfell win, with considerable losses probably. But a NEW army at kings landing? Bruh.
Then they detonate all the wildfire that is STILL underneath the city. Remember? The shite they kept going on about for episodes on end?

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
bruh how the FUCK has it taken the night king 7 seasons to march to the wall when armies seem to be able to march all over westeros nae bother in a couple days

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
bruh how the FUCK has it taken the night king 7 seasons to march to the wall when armies seem to be able to march all over westeros nae bother in a couple days

Snow storms mate white walker school only got cancelled so he could take over Westeros

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
Wonder if he's just flying around above winterfell the whole time or smth

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
i suppose there's fuck all people up there beyond the wall so he needed to go scraping the barrel manpower laws to build up an army first