Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
BORN TO DIE
WESTEROS IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 2019
I am dragon man
410,757,864,530 DEAD WIGHTS

Rip my nibba Rhaegal

Really enjoyed it tbh, they had literally six episodes to tie everything up. The writing was never gonna be as good as it was when they had the books to go off of.

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
3n80p4yj0iw21.jpg

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Not going to lie that long shot of Tyrion running around and jumping off the boat was pretty clean

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
f26a186f81fa.jpeg
Bran being king is just a no.

The nights watch isn't even a thing anymore, and if it was why is Sam on the small council, he made an oath to serve it for life so he should be back in the nights watch with Jon in this scenario.

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
f26a186f81fa.jpeg
did jaime betray the north?
also wtf is if this is the ending its the dumbest shit ever
why the fuck would bran, the creepy crippled kid become the king?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Idk why anyone is surprised at the leaks tbh, some of this is shit they've set up long in advance or has been a theory for years - so if some of it is true (and I'm sure it will be) it aint too out-there imo.

The writing may not be as good as it once was but they also haven't had the books to work off of for two seasons either, nor do they have the luxury of spending half a season setting things up like they could early on.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
id rather take those spoilers than the ones where Jaime betrays the north
I can believe some of them don't get me wrong but I don't genuinely think he's betraying the North. Some of those leaks I can absolutely get behind like the Ghost ones given they confirmed he has some big seasons in the season, stuff like that.

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Bran being king is just a no.

The nights watch isn't even a thing anymore, and if it was why is Sam on the small council, he made an oath to serve it for life so he should be back in the nights watch with Jon in this scenario.
That leak was made 4 days ago and they basically got last nights episode perfect and do you think the show still follows logic?

Tics

Neutrino
Nebulae
I voted for Bran in the Reddit poll for who would be take the Iron Throne, so if that's true, that'd be cool

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
I think the leak is correct to a point, they don't have the last two episodes
I mean look how perfect they got todays episode, and there's no way you could even guess that shit would happen because it made literally no sense

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I mean look how perfect they got todays episode, and there's no way you could even guess that shit would happen because it made literally no sense
Like I said they had the fourth episode and made guesses and assumptions about the fifth and sixth

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
during this episode i kind of expected for Danny to stab Jon upon going all smoochie poochie in Jons room