[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Was a pretty shit episode

Was mostly filler

yeah most of it is riding off the climax of ep 4 and setting up ep 6 with Littlefinger fingering about in Winterfell and The Westeros All Star Dream Team heading out beyond the wall

Gendry wrecking noobs with his warhammer is still awesome though

Reactions: List

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
yeah most of it is riding off the climax of ep 4 and setting up ep 6 with Littlefinger fingering about in Winterfell and The Westeros All Star Dream Team heading out beyond the wall

Gendry wrecking noobs with his warhammer is still awesome though
It's nice to set the story up and all but it was shit overall, next week should be better.

Least we got 2 minutes of Hound

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
what is it with the asoiaf universe an the number '7'

the final squad consists of seven people

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think Beric (he's gonna die a 7th time and be rip) and Thoros are gonna die for sure. They had a good run.

100% Gendry and Jon survives.

Tormund, Jorah and Hound are up in the air for me though, but I think Jorah and Hound boy will make it, else why bring them back? And I hope Tormund survives but I'm not sure.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Jon is gonna fuck Dany on top of the dragon

Yeah man and while he does that Gendry will walk up to the Red Keep with his hammer and smash the walls down and kill zombie mountain one on one with his bare hands

100% confirmed you guys leaked from s7 script

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Jon is gonna fuck Dany on top of the dragon
Some nice R34 material right there

I do agree that episode 6 was mostly filler. Not a whole lot happened, but I believe Episode 7 will consist of the shot we were shown in the season trailer for when we saw a group of people being completely surrounded by the army of the dead. Definitely a big fight's going to happen. I think that one way or another Cersei's going to be convinced to fight on the wall, or at least be convinced to fight the white walkers by the time that they breach the wall.

Seeing Gendry wreck shit with the hammer was probably one of the highest points in the episode.

JON IS A LEGITIMATE TARGARYAN FUCKING CONFIRMED
That's been widely known for quite a while now, he was one in the books. Also they've been hinting at it throughout Season 6 and 7 for a while now.