[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
when u tellin me u need united westeros to take out the whitewalkers with dragons and shit yet dis nibba just taking ten good men

bruh

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
Some nice R34 material right there

I do agree that episode 6 was mostly filler. Not a whole lot happened, but I believe Episode 7 will consist of the shot we were shown in the season trailer for when we saw a group of people being completely surrounded by the army of the dead. Definitely a big fight's going to happen. I think that one way or another Cersei's going to be convinced to fight on the wall, or at least be convinced to fight the white walkers by the time that they breach the wall.

Seeing Gendry wreck shit with the hammer was probably one of the highest points in the episode.

That's been widely known for quite a while now, he was one in the books. Also they've been hinting at it throughout Season 6 and 7 for a while now.
daenerys is going to come mid-way to save our seven good mentm in middle of the fight i tell you

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
That's been widely known for quite a while now,

We never knew if Rhaegar and Lyanna were actually married, we only knew that they had Jon

This means he's actually a trueborn Targ and not a bastard, which means he actually has a better claim than Dany does when it comes to the throne due to being

A) Male

B) Son of the crown prince

when u tellin me u need united westeros to take out the whitewalkers with dragons and shit yet dis nibba just taking ten good men

bruh

Give Bronn a castle and a bag of hold and he'd be able to take on the army of the dead single handed

As long as there's promise of a castle Bronn can fucking do it

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
We never knew if Rhaegar and Lyanna were actually married, we only knew that they had Jon

This means he's actually a trueborn Targ and not a bastard, which means he actually has a better claim than Dany does when it comes to the throne due to being

A) Male

Give Bronn a castle and a bag of hold and he'd be able to take on the army of the dead single handed

As long as there's promise of a castle Bronn can fucking do it
he just wants to be a fancy boy

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
I'd fucking shit myself laughing if Bronn survives everything and all the Lannisters end up dying and he get's given Casterly Rock

House Bronnister of Casterly Rock, Wardens of the West

fml
If this doesn't happen then the ending will be shit

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

A) Male

that would explain him getting battle res'd. tbh, i thought it was a druid or something but i guess since he's trueborn he can pull of that shit

i cant wait for little finger to get a little finger up his ass for all the shit he's been disturbing.

but this means danny and johnny boy cant fuck or else it's just like jamie and cersei, which i'm totally fine with, i think it's kinda' hot at this point if she didn't have the short hair.

I'd fucking shit myself laughing if Bronn survives everything and all the Lannisters end up dying and he get's given Casterly Rock

House Bronnister of Casterly Rock, Wardens of the West

fml

lannister's dindu nothin' and frankly, i hope they survive forever and pay their debt to bronn.

i remember i was in a medieval rp server and i had a relationship like those two, but i was only a blacksmith, it was cute though, cringey af though, but don't judge me, those were medieval times friend

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Some theories on which castle Bronn will end up getting:

• That castle that was mentioned in episode 1 that was South of Eastwatch and given to a Northern family. Maybe they're going to get killed by the white walkers and Bronn someone ends up with it by the end of the season
  • Casterly Rock because Jamie doesn't hold any sentimental for it and might convince Cersei to let him have it, or maybe Cersei's going to die and Jamie gets the authority to hand it over to Bronn.
  • Highgarden because it's vacant and Bronn asked for it
  • King's Landing because Bronn could take on the entire gold cloak force and take the iron throne himself

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Some theories on which castle Bronn will end up getting:

• That castle that was mentioned in episode 1 that was South of Eastwatch and given to a Northern family. Maybe they're going to get killed by the white walkers and Bronn someone ends up with it by the end of the season
  • Casterly Rock because Jamie doesn't hold any sentimental for it and might convince Cersei to let him have it, or maybe Cersei's going to die and Jamie gets the authority to hand it over to Bronn.
  • Highgarden because it's vacant and Bronn asked for it
  • King's Landing because Bronn could take on the entire gold cloak force and take the iron throne himself

I think he's going to get Casterly Rock tbh

would be beautifully poetic to have Bronn, Lannister employee of the month, get the Lannister seat of power

Tyrion might not want to part with it, but he's too busy being hand of the king

Bronn is the true claimant to the Iron Throne

Bronn is actually a secret Targaryan confirmed

He'll fuck Dany and take the Iron Throne while riding a dragon climbing around with climbing spikes

first king with twenty kingsguard
all with climbing spikes

House Bronnister. Words: ''I'll impregnate the bitch''

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
baelish played arya like a fiddle
[doublepost=1502687210][/doublepost]and yea i reckon the priest will die first which means no one will be able to res solid snake so he'll die too

Shock

Electron
Nebulae
Some nice R34 material right there

I do agree that episode 6 was mostly filler. Not a whole lot happened, but I believe Episode 7 will consist of the shot we were shown in the season trailer for when we saw a group of people being completely surrounded by the army of the dead. Definitely a big fight's going to happen. I think that one way or another Cersei's going to be convinced to fight on the wall, or at least be convinced to fight the white walkers by the time that they breach the wall.

Seeing Gendry wreck shit with the hammer was probably one of the highest points in the episode.

That's been widely known for quite a while now, he was one in the books. Also they've been hinting at it throughout Season 6 and 7 for a while now.
Yeah but now it's 100% because who else would Rhaegar marry other than lyanna?
I think Beric and Thoros are dead, who knows maybe they'll all die and be revived by the lord of light. Either way I enjoyed the episode for the storytelling that it was and the reunions we got, excited as DUCK for next week.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Also am I the only one who noticed the subtle reference of Samuel's bitch reading that book out that basically confirmed Jon's identity?

Shock

Electron
Nebulae
Also am I the only one who noticed the subtle reference of Samuel's bitch reading that book out that basically confirmed Jon's identity?
That's what we're all talking about! Agh!
[doublepost=1502688407][/doublepost]
Isuckatgaming said:
JON IS A LEGITIMATE TARGARYAN FUCKING CONFIRMED

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
[doublepost=1502688407][/doublepost]
Isuckatgaming said:
JON IS A LEGITIMATE TARGARYAN FUCKING CONFIRMED
also how friendly drogon was being