[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Fuck the dragon girl only positive thing about her is the dwarf and the bald dude with no willy. Hope she looses or some shit in the battle with the Lannisters (probably won't happen though)
im only up to season five but so far all ive seen of her is really whiney bitching and fucking shit up regularly because she doesnt listen to her advisors

Reactions: List

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
im only up to season five but so far all ive seen of her is really whiney bitching and fucking shit up regularly because she doesnt listen to her advisors
literally made these points to one of my friends but all they say is ''man what you on about she's fit'' niigga is rite but still that the only reason people like her

D

Deleted member 1353

I know it's only the first episode in, but everything feels really cramped at the moment. I have no idea how they're going to finish everything in 12 episodes, and it makes me think why they didn't do the usual 10 episode seasons.

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
I know it's only the first episode in, but everything feels really cramped at the moment. I have no idea how they're going to finish everything in 12 episodes, and it makes me think why they didn't do the usual 10 episode seasons.
yeah i agree with you there buster
idk really but likely due to the big money side of things

D

Deleted member 1353

yeah i agree with you there buster
idk really but likely due to the big money side of things
They can get the budget to make whatever they want, GoT is the biggest show on TV at the moment. It's just a strange choice.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
may I just add that the German GoT version sounds awful
I wish I could watch GoT without having to be reminded on why german translations suck

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
may I just add that the German GoT version sounds awful
I wish I could watch GoT without having to be reminded on why german translations suck

D

Deleted member 1353

4UrE4UK.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I have a feeling Littlefinger is gonna get fucking smoked this season, idk I just have this sinking feeling

Although he hasn't done anything since the Battle of the Bastards and we all know whenever Littlefinger is not doing anything there's a masterplan right around the corner.

I also think he knows about Jon's parentage and will use it to get out of the choking scene we see in the trailer with Jon.

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
tfw you just want that underage pussy and you throw in an army to help her brother but she still doesnt drop her panties

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
ok i just got to season six and after spending 4 seasons beating my dick to the red priest i feel fucking sick after finding out what she was

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
part of me really hopes game of thrones goes off the rails and becomes a vehicle for celebrities to advertise themselves and their products. ed sheeran was only the beginning. give it a few episodes and we'll see some washed up hollywood bitch from the 90s trying to sell us juicers