[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
man Theon goin tru a lot right now gotta say a prayer be thankful for still having your willy boys

speaking of which Varys my bald boy verbally bitch slapped dAEnerys at that first scen imo happy with this episode but lacking ed Sheeran

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
man Theon goin tru a lot right now gotta say a prayer be thankful for still having your willy boys

speaking of which Varys my bald boy verbally bitch slapped dAEnerys at that first scen imo happy with this episode but lacking ed Sheeran

Hope we get a shot of Ed Sheeran the Lannister soldier getting roasted by one of Dany's dragons

Then he'll really see fire

Also I can't be the only one who's really giddy and excited for Arya going home to Winterfell? She hasn't seen any of her family since Season 1 after all

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
yara and the sand snakes that lived are gonna get fucking murder hard next episode

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yara and the sand snakes that lived are gonna get fucking murder hard next episode

tru

And I think she'll burn them with wildfire or do something in a similar fashion to give Jaime mad king flashbacks

Dude I can't wait for Bran to come home and see all the shit Littlefinger has done with his fucking visions and get him smoked
[doublepost=1500925007][/doublepost]
wasn't yara hanged from the end of the ship

That was the sand snek with the whip i think

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
suppose yara could be the gift euron promised to the lannisters

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Well episode 3 was pretty good.

Can we agree that Olenna's death speeches was one of the best in the show? She fucking roasted Jaime alive and chugged the poison like it was nothing.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
wtf up with bran like "long time no see remember when u got raped on ur wedding night"

Yeah like wtf

I get that it's kinda hard to explain that you're basically the avatar of the old gods that know all past and present but maybe bringing up your sisters wedding night with a psychopath who raped her clearly wasn't you best move there like come on.

''You looked pretty in that white dress''