[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
yeah, she is portrayed as a blonde with blue eyes in the series, while in the books she looks smth like that:

300px-Daenerys_targaryen_by_regochan-d7hfi57.png
that looks exactly like her show character do you see colours ok?

Reactions: List

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
I am really missing some what the fuck moment in this seasons, like the first episode was satisfying but somehow one expected it. The third season's little twist was a nice change to the usual slower opener but it just still feels as if the major plot for this season hasn't been properly dug out yet. Some epic scene is still missing, but they seem to spare that up for the last episodes.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I am really missing some what the fuck moment in this seasons, like the first episode was satisfying but somehow one expected it. The third season's little twist was a nice change to the usual slower opener but it just still feels as if the major plot for this season hasn't been properly dug out yet. Some epic scene is still missing, but they seem to spare that up for the last episodes.

Yeah

skipping both high garden siege and skimping on the CGI for both castles tells me they've got some Battle of the Bastard's level shit in the making though, so I'm hypeee.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The Tyrell plotpoint is so fucking major though what the fuck

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
Yeah

skipping both high garden siege and skimping on the CGI for both castles tells me they've got some Battle of the Bastard's level shit in the making though, so I'm hypeee.
tyrells, literally the most richest among the eight kingdoms, havent been in a major war, your military power is probably the biggest among all contenders.

gets steamrolled by the lannister army that has been fighting since the very beginning of the war :ok:

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
The Tyrell plotpoint is so fucking major though what the fuck
I mean yeah it is major but it just feels all too rushed. As @Isuckatgaming said, they could have introduced it but they probably used the money for the later episodes. I really just didn't like the style of how they just made the forces of Daenerys equal to those of the Lannisters. I mean, why is old Oleanna even in Highgarden out of the sudden, they had some issues with explaining the chronological order and time which passed before, but this just seems a little bit too fast.
[doublepost=1501546470][/doublepost]
tyrells, literally the most richest among the eight kingdoms, havent been in a major war, your military power is probably the biggest among all contenders.

gets steamrolled by the lannister army that has been fighting since the very beginning of the war :ok:
Though many probably defected to Randyll and the other lords. In the books especially there still are Willas and Garlan Tyrell...heck the rest is still there as far as I know, but in the series the Tyrells are pretty much wiped out now.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean yeah it is major but it just feels all too rushed. As @Isuckatgaming said, they could have introduced it but they probably used the money for the later episodes. I really just didn't like the style of how they just made the forces of Daenerys equal to those of the Lannisters. I mean, why is old Oleanna even in Highgarden out of the sudden, they had some issues with explaining the chronological order and time which passed before, but this just seems a little bit too fast.
They mentioned that the Lannister army there had been trained and gathered during Tywin's rule. They were literally the most battle-hardened soldiers they had to offer, and The Unsullied were also out-numbered during the siege of Casterly rock.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I mean Cersei did steal Tarly and the other bannermen from right under their noses

but this just seems a little bit too fast.

There's only 7 episodes in this season is why.

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
They mentioned that the Lannister army there had been trained and gathered during Tywin's rule. They were literally the most battle-hardened soldiers they had to offer, and The Unsullied were also out-numbered during the siege.
They lost many folks but still got a large army probably, the Unsullied aren't really fucked at the moment as Dany could still help them in the siege, but I just hoped for more screen time for these actions, even if the already existing ones were great. Unsullied aren't threatened by a real standing army, but they can be quickly swiped by Jaime if they move out of the Castle.

There's only 7 episodes in this season is why.

Yeah, I know, but I dunno why they decided to reduce the seasons. I think there are 8 in this one and seven in the last one though?

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yeah, I know, but I dunno why they decided to reduce the seasons. I think there are 8 in this one and seven in the last one though?

7 in this one and 6 in season 8

Althought the eps in season 8 will be longer

the Unsullied aren't really fucked at the moment

> Stuck on the opposite side of a contitent

> Trapped in a castle with no provisions

> Naval support de_stroyed

Greyworm is fucking dead my dude

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i think skipping the siege of highgarden makes sense from a story point, the army defending was so shit and poor the battle was over so fast and without much lost it wouldn't even be worth it