[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i think skipping the siege of highgarden makes sense from a story point, the army defending was so shit and poor the battle was over so fast and without much lost it wouldn't even be worth it

Yeah if they had two sieges right after each other then it would be kinda off pacing wise with the episode. It was a good buildup to Olenna's final scene, which ended the episode well.

that fat cunt will never die, ever one is got will be zombies and he'll just be in oldtown fucking writing fanfic of jon and dany

Samwell confirmed Azor Ahai?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i think skipping the siege of highgarden makes sense from a story point, the army defending was so shit and poor the battle was over so fast and without much lost it wouldn't even be worth it
Yeah the Tyrells relied on their vast amount of money, not their standing army

it wasn't a battle, it was a slaughter

Reactions: List

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
does the golden company exist in the shows

if they do why is no one hiring them

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
And yet again another episode without the Hound. I am going to have you taken round the back of the shed and beaten with pickaxe handles, Benioff. Consider it your final warning.

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
Yeah the Tyrells relied on their vast amount of money, not their standing army

it wasn't a battle, it was a slaughter
They got the biggest standing army according to the books or something, but I think the series really differ even from such background information by now. Maybe they got the biggest but 2/3 of them are inexperienced af? I am not sure how they ended up all dead though, really thought they'd do a bigger fight for their last dynasty member.

After all, they got Bronn, Randyl Tarly who is like the best Commander of Westeros and Jame who isn't a dumb as well against some old woman who was good in intrigues.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
all i want is to see more white walker/ the hound action

the hound is literally lad-tier now

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
They got the biggest standing army according to the books or something, but I think the series really differ even from such background information by now. Maybe they got the biggest but 2/3 of them are inexperienced af? I am not sure how they ended up all dead though, really thought they'd do a bigger fight for their last dynasty member.

After all, they got Bronn, Randyl Tarly who is like the best Commander of Westeros and Jame who isn't a dumb as well against some old woman who was good in intrigues.
yeah they had a large army but were vastly outmatched in terms of combat proven soldiers

the experience of the fighters in the lannister army meant they wont quite quickly

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Something tells me you should show us more of the Hound, Benioff. Trust me.
kEbCBZA.jpg

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This... this could have all been avoided, Benioff. I tried to warn you. I tried to help you save Game of Thrones... but look where your ignorance has led you. There's nothing more I can do to help you. Goodbye, David.
IKmuqEQ.jpg

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Please do not mention anything about the leaked episode, until it officially comes out.

Some people want to wait until Sunday.

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Jaime kills Cersei. Calling it now.