News GTA RP - it's finally here

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
@Aether
Foldable arms, you'll thank me later
suffered years having to sit on the edge of my seat because the arms on the chair i had simply wouldn't allow me to push in and kick back against teh backrest, took a hacksaw to them to fix that
only getting foldable arm chairs from here on out, and never pay more than $70 for a chair, and don't buy from china
Try shadow.tech

I pay £45 a month for a cloud PC with these specs (See image below) that I can run off any device worldwide with a stable internet connection. Ethernet is best for it but it was funny playing GTA 5 at max graphics on my phone with a mouse and keyboard plugged in at work haha.

Not for everyone but for a budget you get a decent PC while you save up to buy a physical one.

eNo36tC.png
forty-five pounds for a service like that sounds like a scam, you're better off saving that money and building a better PC than you are relying on input lag and other such things
definitely seems a lot more like a novelty service than something to be used for actual gaming

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
What if I roleplay as a mime or a mute, does that circumvent the ruleset?
I'm willing to make exceptions but you'll be severely hampered with pretty much your only way of communication being emotes.

There is no in-character text chat so I don't see harm if that's someone's character.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
since ur so familiar with it u should go pick up ur check

Get with the times, they pay it by direct debit, plus he'd be a fool not to as he'd not be getting any national insurance for his pension assuming he is on the dole. But let's say for a moment He is an upstanding member of society and his online persona in no way reflects who he is here then that would fall within the pervues of your conundrum. A practical problem if you will.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm willing to make exceptions but you'll be severely hampered with pretty much your only way of communication being emotes.

There is no in-character text chat so I don't see harm if that's someone's character.
One of my favourite bits of the playtest was actually someone using either a soundboard or an irl horn to play a clown character.

Watch the Current Affairs Exclusive Interview with Honker the Clown, where he tells us his tragic backstory about the loss of his mother that led him into being a clown:
[Followed by Current Affairs Exclusive Brawl between Level 99 Slayer Bob Lumbridge vs Honker the Clown]

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
very excited about the server having voice chat so that i can bother more people with my annoying voice.

you are not safe.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
One of my favourite bits of the playtest was actually someone using either a soundboard or an irl horn to play a clown character.

Watch the Current Affairs Exclusive Interview with Honker the Clown, where he tells us his tragic backstory about the loss of his mother that led him into being a clown:
[Followed by Current Affairs Exclusive Brawl between Level 99 Slayer Bob Lumbridge vs Honker the Clown]

The MVP of the playtest hands down