GTA RP Progress Update #1

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
It cannot make a turn above 8mph without tipping.
from experience with other servers like ecrp where your faggio can do 10mph max and you can't get another car
please make the starter cars at least viable, it takes players away if they can run faster than your vehicle

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
from experience with other servers like ecrp where your faggio can do 10mph max and you can't get another car
please make the starter cars at least viable, it takes players away if they can run faster than your vehicle
I'm gonna need you to calm down. It's just a 3 wheeler funny vehicle.
[doublepost=1630967164][/doublepost]Also there will be NPC vehicles everywhere unlike RageMP where you only have player owned vehicles.

Reactions: List

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
I'm gonna need you to calm down. It's just a 3 wheeler funny vehicle.
[doublepost=1630967164][/doublepost]Also there will be NPC vehicles everywhere unlike RageMP where you only have player owned vehicles.
:(

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm gonna get the funny 3 wheel car and soup it up to the fullest extent, then participate in street races and comically tip over at the first turn, using the momentum gained from my sheer speed to continue flipping over and rolling down the street for several seconds

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Who needs Tuk-Tuk Deathraces when you have Robin Deathraces?

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Will there be a HL2RP changelog type of thread (I.E: A locked thread that only updates get posted to) at some point in the near future for GTA RP, or will all future progress updates be their own threads? Or possibly both? It'd be nice to have a concise place to follow the progress each time without having to dig through pages or go between threads.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Will there be a HL2RP changelog type of thread (I.E: A locked thread that only updates get posted to) at some point in the near future for GTA RP, or will all future progress updates be their own threads? Or possibly both? It'd be nice to have a concise place to follow the progress each time without having to dig through pages or go between threads.
Definitely not before launch or a beta test.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
will it have some form of char auths for things
Unsure. It's not going to run anything like any of our previous servers, staffing will be extremely minimal and most issues will be handled on the forums unless they're urgent and require someone to be kicked or banned.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Unsure. It's not going to run anything like any of our previous servers, staffing will be extremely minimal and most issues will be handled on the forums unless they're urgent and require someone to be kicked or banned.
can my clown have god mode
now hear me out; you are wandering down the street, a clown collides to the ground at mach one. He stands, and makes you a balloon animal, and walks off, honking his nose once

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
can my clown have god mode
now hear me out; you are wandering down the street, a clown collides to the ground at mach one. He stands, and makes you a balloon animal, and walks off, honking his nose once
No

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
haven't a clue if its been answered already but

how long do you imagine it'll take before a close/open beta will be available? Rough estimate, atleast