GTA RP Progress Update #1

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As far as how players interact with NPCs, do you currently have any plans for any systems that correlate with their existence? For example, in GTA: Online, the NPCs don't serve much purpose than background decorations that you can run over. Would something like being able to rob them or some low caliber of interaction be a possibility?

I've seen NPC's used quite well in other servers, like if they see you pull out a gun or fire itnear them, they'll call the cops, they can be alerted when robbing houses if they're sleeping etc...

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
As far as how players interact with NPCs, do you currently have any plans for any systems that correlate with their existence? For example, in GTA: Online, the NPCs don't serve much purpose than background decorations that you can run over. Would something like being able to rob them or some low caliber of interaction be a possibility?
Maybe. They're mostly going to be filler.

Reactions: List

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
can you go full watch dogs and give every NPC a name and occupation for no reason
74n1iu0zrasy.jpg

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
i might not see the full picutres with npcs but why should they be anything beyond their standard functions?
for fidelity?

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
i might not see the full picutres with npcs but why should they be anything beyond their standard functions?
for fidelity?
We're not aiming to give them some purpose, they're mostly good as filler and providing vehicles you can steal.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
can we steal the best cars in the game?
Vehicles will have changes to their handling, speeds, etc. There will also be cars that don’t come with GTA added.

Not all cars will be driven by NPCs so you won’t be able to steal them easily.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Vehicles will have changes to their handling, speeds, etc. There will also be cars that don’t come with GTA added.

Not all cars will be driven by NPCs so you won’t be able to steal them easily.
what about airplanes