Nebulae
d8kg4Kg.png

fT82scq.png

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
kEO802T.png

yeah spent 40 minutes begging for attention in a strip club in a drunken stupour after a three hour paul squared rave. kino. also was part of Driver 2021

D

Deleted member 1405

bro where does the line between unrealistic driving (as far as speeding/drifting/running red lights) go begin, and IC punishment end.

constantly see mfs getting kicked for that shit

Denny

Proton
Nebulae
bro where does the line between unrealistic driving (as far as speeding/drifting/running red lights) go begin, and IC punishment end.

I actually don't know, it's like they pick and choose most of the time

Tarannus

Some of the time takes pictures
Nebulae
So...

You can buy a gun through NPC means - even when none of the stores have player staff. Yet, you can't mod a car unless you can find a garage staffed by players. Unfortunately, being a server in the UK, the entire universe of people who hold those garages are probably only open during peak EU times... when I'm working. It really makes things difficult when you want to modify a car, but can only come on during graveyard hours.

But, to the staff of the GTAW server, I want to give you credit where it's due. You at least have kept the very American theme of (somewhat) easy access to firearms consistent.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
So...

You can buy a gun through NPC means - even when none of the stores have player staff. Yet, you can't mod a car unless you can find a garage staffed by players. Unfortunately, being a server in the UK, the entire universe of people who hold those garages are probably only open during peak EU times... when I'm working. It really makes things difficult when you want to modify a car, but can only come on during graveyard hours.

But, to the staff of the GTAW server, I want to give you credit where it's due. You at least have kept the very American theme of (somewhat) easy access to firearms consistent.
I got around this once by just doing an ad asking for a garage to open and a worker serviced just me cause they get cash for it

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae

if you're doing things your car basically shouldn't be able to do via roleplay, but the game allows you to do.
for example, if you're going around using the jumps and shit around the map, or driving through hills while in a standard car you're just gonna get booted.

D

Deleted member 243

st*ff will never stop me from drifting down the highway

HIGHWAAAAAAY TOOOO THE DANGER ZOOOONE