gta rp

D

Deleted member 243

i meant caved as in as buying a copy on steam, never said i hadnt played it before
Throw ur autism out the window and approach people
Green icons on the map mean that a venue is open. Good rp hubs to meet people

I met someone while he was bouncing, talked to him all night. We became friends, went to the strip club afterward. Now he pays me to bounce with him and gives me coke to sell

Idfk know the dude but im having a blast

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
caved and bought gta, is there anything i should know before i touch gta:w??
prepare to be bored more than in HL2RP unless you find a clique to run with

oh and also, the autism is infinitely worse on GTA:RP because people treat it like Second Life and play it like it too (ERP etc)

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Throw ur autism out the window and approach people
Green icons on the map mean that a venue is open. Good rp hubs to meet people

I met someone while he was bouncing, talked to him all night. We became friends, went to the strip club afterward. Now he pays me to bounce with him and gives me coke to sell

Idfk know the dude but im having a blast

being outward and open is the best way to play

Don’t do what most nebulous people did which is stick to only their friends

Meet people, have fun

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
almost everyone erps

there’s a big problem with unironic nazis in the community

Beware the Albanians......

try and get involved in a faction of some sort else you’re just gonna be driving around the map or being a mallrat

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae

choose who u rp with wisely

a lot of people are cool and good rp'ers but a lot of people are also idiots and you'll come to realise what clique you'll fit in with after playing for a little bit, if you've got mates who have already been playing for a while link up with them and see if they can give you an introduction since there's a lot to take in when u first start playing

the only way ur gonna have fun is by creating unique rp yourself or getting in with a faction since loads of people treat gtaw like it's a chat room and won't give you the time of day if you try and do something out of the "norm"

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
My biggest issue with GTA (World or otherwise, I started on LSRP in 2016) is that while the RP quality is generally universally higher than Gmod it comes with much higher expectations which can be super off-putting if you don't instantly know everything. There's definitely a weird sense of elitism as a result if you try to interact with some circles and most people take things stupidly seriously so I've seen some really vicious OOC fights that reminds me of 2013 Gmod. Just be careful of that.

And don't just jump into the first faction you meet because you're liable to end up in a group of retards or be dragged into some weird shit, as @liew said.

Also when you check the forums and you're guaranteed to find a group of people you just know are white guys who type like they're LARPing as IRL hood gangsters and its super cringe but otherwise its good to keep an eye.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
fellas what's the point of roleplay if you can only interact with the people you know and if you try to branch out you get ignored and looked down upon

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
the funniest thing you can do in gta:rp is comitting vehicular manslaughter and getting away with it
if you try this in garrys mod semi serious an overweight nasally admin will pull you onto a roof and tell you to stop being an insolent fool

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
"YOU CANNOT RUN PEOPLE OVER; ITSCH AGAINSCHT THE RULSCH"
Sd1zqtG.png

ragdoll funny

(thanks for the advice guys)

D

Deleted member 243

I have bought a shemagh. I now own a hammer and a shemagh

The next limp dicked traffic cop that stops me for drifting is gonna end up on liveleak

sots

community bear
Nebulae
the funniest thing you can do in gta:rp is comitting vehicular manslaughter and getting away with it
my greatest gta 5 adventure was when a white woman ran over @The Rock who was riding his bike during our indian family roleplay wherein we started a family taxi business around a single taxi, and police arrived too quick for us to lay down swift eastern justice, but later on i found the woman who ran him over outside a nightclub. i asked her if she needed a cab and she said no, so i ran her over and i think killed her before advertising my business through /advertise, yeah

D

Deleted member 243

Also has any nebuloid met me ingame yet?

Lucas Archer sound off if you have

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
My first night on World playing w/a friend I got mugged by two people from Neb out of 700+ people by pure chance I fucking hate it here

D

Deleted member 243

My first night on World playing w/a friend I got mugged by two people from Neb out of 700+ people by pure chance I fucking hate it here
Luckily haven't met me yet i would've ran over your 4'5 ass and backed up just to make sure

If you see a black/white drift mobile from initial d then its too late, i am already performing a 48° spin towards you at at least 78 mph