gta rp

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Don’t forget to come to World Foods Day tonight in Little Seoul, it’s the only time you’ll ever see me and @zach get along in character

Reactions: List

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
Don’t forget to come to World Foods Day tonight in Little Seoul, it’s the only time you’ll ever see me and @zach get along in character
5c7322538a.png

keep them clenched :wink:

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
i asked wuying meng for some cha siu and he gives me eggdrop what the fuck is eggdrop

D

Deleted member 243

you all are lucky that im not 40 hours old yet so i dont have a piece

i swear to fucking god i will kill someone, specifically a cop. i arranged a date with a female detective. i will bring my hammer and shemagh

she asked too much the fucking 'hoor

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what server do you all play on

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
wait do i have to write a fucking application to play i just want to drive about

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
someone write me the most vague and generic char description

i make up char personalities as i go i dont fucking pre-plan this shit why would they expect me to already have my char planned out

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
someone write me the most vague and generic char description

i make up char personalities as i go i dont fucking pre-plan this shit why would they expect me to already have my char planned out
because playing this server actually takes a shred of creativity to get into and play a normal person rather than some shitty gmod server

Nebulae
@Tyrone don't you like get banned if you gat a cop with a PF weapon
[doublepost=1616945343][/doublepost]you guys are so rich, I'm barely sitting on 90k right now

I'm supposed to be getting 200k soon though from investing, hoping that doesn't fall through

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
because playing this server actually takes a shred of creativity to get into and play a normal person rather than some shitty gmod server

i just want a blank canvas so i can see what the server is actually like before i invest in a wacky and zany char idea