GTARP Meme Thread - chill beats to rob civillians to

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
server lore is gonna see an escalation once gangs become bigger and the first few player businesses open, especially after the election
really wish more people ran in the election. shame Mr Big died tragically in that totally unrelated boating accident where he slipped on deck, accidentally tangled himself in a rope and choked himself out, then wrapped himself in a plastic bag before sinking to the bottom of the ocean. He was a great guy

Reactions: List

Seb'ster

Proton
Nebulae
image.png

In friday btw!

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
First real night playing and i gotta say it’s super fun. Not mainly because of the gameplay mechanics, but because of the players.

Big fan of the slightly more laid-back attitude which wasn’t the case on the hl2rp server where everything was super serious. It’s, however, also immersive and the EMS and Cop players especially shine here.

The mechanics of the different jobs are Nice and easy. They are not very intuitive though (in some areas). I might be an idiot but I didn’t know that you had to have the delivery truck nearby in order to actually deliver the packages. This had me abandon delivering jobs entirely since i assumed it was just in a bugged state that i couldn’t deliver the packages.

I am not sure how to contact admins in-game if it isn’t through the OOC chat. I don’t recall reading it anywhere. I didn’t experience any rule-breakers so whatever though.

No game breaking bugs.

Beautiful performance.

The Work app is perfect for helping out new players. However, I had a big problem getting around the city during the very start. I discovered the rent a car service, but it was a massive pain and a big turn-off for me starting out, the fact that i could only sprint for 1,5 seconds before having to catch my breath.

Hidden features such as the Chop Shop work wonders and should 100% remain hidden. Finding these features in-character through other players is really rewarding. Furthermore, encouraging players to do the chop-shop in groups is also a great idea.

I didn’t know where my bicycle that i bought was parked. No indicator on the map, nor in-game.

Really enjoyable if you’re able to look past a couple rough edges here and there. Great work! Will stick around for sure, looks every promising.

And Big shoutout to whoever plays Silver for showing me around.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
The Work app is perfect for helping out new players. However, I had a big problem getting around the city during the very start. I discovered the rent a car service, but it was a massive pain and a big turn-off for me starting out, the fact that i could only sprint for 1,5 seconds before having to catch my breath.
You can jog if you just tap sprint instead of holding it

Bikes are also really cheap to rent from the bike rental place.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
next time i sit at one of those red lights that takes a full tv episode to go green im doing this in the middle of traffic
was riding with @Northgate a few days ago in the ambulance, he decided to go afk to type something out and give me the keys to drive (and i decided to drive normally for once)

he was gone for a good 20 minutes and by the time he got back i only made it from burgershot to pdm driving 30mph, literally hit every red light possible

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
was riding with @Northgate a few days ago in the ambulance, he decided to go afk to type something out and give me the keys to drive (and i decided to drive normally for once)

he was gone for a good 20 minutes and by the time he got back i only made it from burgershot to pdm driving 30mph, literally hit every red light possible

the gta lights are rigged i swear whenever they see me they turn red instantly

Seb'ster

Proton
Nebulae
I'm still somewhat hoping to see the possibility of bringing radio into cars, at least an option to hear it or not and it could be turned off by default or something. Not too sure how that could be coded though

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm still somewhat hoping to see the possibility of bringing radio into cars, at least an option to hear it or not and it could be turned off by default or something. Not too sure how that could be coded though

just make them play royalty free music

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Realistically it’s only gonna be coming back with certifiably DMCA free, community made music.

We’ve had this back and forth quite a bit before launch, we as individual players and as a community don’t own the rights to the default music so it’s not coming back.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Solving the DMCA issue by having all the songs replaced with covers hummed/sung acapella by a nebulous member.