gunsgunsgunsguns

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
i found a parts kit for a romanian MD63 for about 409 that still needs a reciever and other misc parts, ill probably lob off that foregrip and sand it down all down, then re-stain it since its a battle-field pick up

good plan?

Reactions: List

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
is the CAI C39V2 really that bad? most CAI products seem abit shit but from the jist of what ive seen the c39v2 isnt too bad

D

Deleted member 19

kGkdSrD.jpg

fuckin foxes trampling around my yard.

whipped out dad's .22 and used his truck to rest the gun on.

didn't get to hit anything tho the fuckers ran off before i could get out.

not a fan of this one tho, the pump action reload thing for a .22 with a scope seems a bit off.

anyways tho the livestock is safe...for now.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
hey fellas bit of a necropost but ill be getting a Lee Enfield No. 4 soon enough, likely sometime within the next two-three months, anything I might need to know about? x

also yeah i chose the Enfield over, say, an AKM parts kit because I'd like to have something more versatile that I can use for hunting deer and so on, plus the Enfield was cheap and working the bolt felt real nice so I decided on it, I'll probably try and fix it up if I missed anything before I shoot it, don't know if I should restain/get a new stock for it yet either

also what's a good amount of stripper clips to get? i found a place to get em really cheap (victory arms & munitions), about 2.50$ a piece so ill probably get about 6 or 4, get one 20 round box of soft tips and another of FMJ or smth like that if that's a good plan

Last edited:

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
so you got the lee enfield
nice
i keep my promises, gundealer will have to get out the hospital before i can get the rifle put down on layaway, ammo is now got though
next ill need four clips (yes, clip, not magazine, the magazine is only meant to be detached for cleaning the rifle) and ill be set, maybe get a sling and so on

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i keep my promises, gundealer will have to get out the hospital before i can get the rifle put down on layaway, ammo is now got though
next ill need four clips (yes, clip, not magazine, the magazine is only meant to be detached for cleaning the rifle) and ill be set, maybe get a sling and so on
make sure to clean it thoroughly upon getting it

practice taking it apart and assembling it a lot while you're at it

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
make sure to clean it thoroughly upon getting it

practice taking it apart and assembling it a lot while you're at it
yeah ill be sure to, i can only pray to god that the previous owner didnt use corrosive ammo, and if they did, i hope they atleast cleaned out the barrel

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yeah ill be sure to, i can only pray to god that the previous owner didnt use corrosive ammo, and if they did, i hope they atleast cleaned out the barrel
wait

haven't you actually seen the gun in person yet?

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
wait

haven't you actually seen the gun in person yet?
ive seen the SMLE version, the mk 3, but i decied on the No.4 which i gave a brief glance of, which seemed perfectly fine (there were two at the pawnshop)

which is my mistake admittedly, but its less than 200 so it isnt too big of a loss if the barrel itself is in bad condition, plus since ive only seen enfields go for 400 or so i can use the 200 i saved to get some repairs and replacements doen on it

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
ive seen the SMLE version, the mk 3, but i decied on the No.4 which i gave a brief glance of, which seemed perfectly fine (there were two at the pawnshop)

which is my mistake admittedly, but its less than 200 so it isnt too big of a loss if the barrel itself is in bad condition, plus since ive only seen enfields go for 400 or so i can use the 200 i saved to get some repairs and replacements doen on it
man typically it'll end up costing more than getting one in a good condition

do you have a burn count on the barrel at least?

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
man typically it'll end up costing more than getting one in a good condition

do you have a burn count on the barrel at least?
well, my logic at the time given i was rushed is that it felt nice and everything seemed in working order, alongside the fact it was dirt cheap, is that its perfectly fine for what i need (very rare usage in hunting deer)

ive not got an idea on what a burn count is

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
well, my logic at the time given i was rushed is that it felt nice and everything seemed in working order, alongside the fact it was dirt cheap, is that its perfectly fine for what i need (very rare usage in hunting deer)

ive not got an idea on what a burn count is
how many rounds have gone through the barrel

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
how many rounds have gone through the barrel
ive not got a single fucking clue to be honest, ive only inspected the outside with a cursory glance, aint even checked the barrel man

its a mistake i made and i admit that, but ill take the L for it and just hope that its in good enough condition

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
ive not got a single fucking clue to be honest, ive only inspected the outside with a cursory glance, aint even checked the barrel man

its a mistake i made and i admit that, but ill take the L for it and just hope that its in good enough condition
prayers up for u my guy