Screen-Shot-2016-11-28-at-8.43.37-PM.png

sorry if someone posted this already

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
tacticool
its like a fucking ricer car but its a gun
why?
Idk bro this is used against America's bad guys.the scope is and SDO not RCO. Also in American military metal mags are out ofnbudinof it's all plastic unless you're SF.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Idk bro this is used against America's bad guys.the scope is and SDO not RCO. Also in American military metal mags are out ofnbudinof it's all plastic unless you're SF.
metal mags make too much noise anyways and weigh a lot more so its fine not having them

still carry a Canadian variant of the m16 and the thing fucking sucks to maneuver around with, ya'll are blessed to have m4s or other shorter rifles

Reactions: List

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
metal mags make too much noise anyways and weigh a lot more so its fine not having them

still carry a Canadian variant of the m16 and the thing fucking sucks to maneuver around with, ya'll are blessed to have m4s or other shorter rifles
i dont trust PMAGS, i only trust aluminum and such

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i dont trust PMAGS, i only trust aluminum and such
you can switch the spring within 10 seconds if you are used to taking apart your mags (which you should be if you aren't a fuckhead and actually maintain your gear)

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae

you mili too?

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
This gun blows. Try to shoot straight and it knee caps your buddy 2 feet to your left.
Beretta_M9_New_Black_1__94729.1523735964.JPG

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
i mean besides the double action trigger on the first shot, it cant be THAT bad, can it?
If you got a pretty eye after the first shot that pokes god in the face go ahead, but nah m9 is not it. But don't judge your shit off a rp forum.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
If you got a pretty eye after the first shot that pokes god in the face go ahead, but nah m9 is not it. But don't judge your shit off a rp forum.
I mean it doesn't really matter what the forum's about when this thread here is based on guns, really. In any case I'll just take your advice- any good handguns for a decent price? Suppose 300-450 USD (duh). I was gonna get a 1911, but my grandpa told me it was kinda shit, and given he had one back when he was still in the USMC, I sorta took that advice.

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
I mean it doesn't really matter what the forum's about when this thread here is based on guns, really. In any case I'll just take your advice- any good handguns for a decent price? Suppose 300-450 USD (duh). I was gonna get a 1911, but my grandpa told me it was kinda shit, and given he had one back when he was still in the USMC, I sorta took that advice.
Never handled a gun before the government said here's yours, but I have never heard of a bad glock or a mfer who bullet proof. MARSOC uses glocks.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
gilboa-snake-double-barrel-ar15-rifle-4-of-20-jpg.jpg

entirely pointless, ammo wasting, gimmicky piece of shit that shouldn't have been made
ill take ten