Nebulae
nice man, get some finnish jackboots and cosplay as a cop main
I already own some Finnish M05 so
NO... I will resist impulse buying

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
If people in the US were banned from using guns, less people could have tools which make killing so much easier. Less murders, less mass shootings. Now explain me why im wrong.
It'd make murders and shootings far more prolific. The average citizen wouldn't be able to defend themselves against a gun-toting murderer. And besides, if they ban guns then it'll just open the doors to far more brutal, painful and objectively worse methods of killing.

In a fight, who wins? A person with a knife or with a gun? The answer is the weapon which is easier to use for killing
No, it really isn't.
A timid elderly person with a gun as self defence might kill a particularly athletic young adult with a knife, but it's unlikely.
It's about the person, not their weapon. If you're genuinely trying to take the "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight" schtick into reality then you know nothing about actual fighting, knives or guns whatsoever.

But it doesn't really matter because you're not gonna get affected. Why do you care?
[doublepost=1578067714][/doublepost]If guns were legal in the UK, I'd love to try an M1 Garand. Seems like quite an iconic rifle.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
It'd make murders and shootings far more prolific. The average citizen wouldn't be able to defend themselves against a gun-toting murderer. And besides, if they ban guns then it'll just open the doors to far more brutal, painful and objectively worse methods of killing.

No, it really isn't.
A timid elderly person with a gun as self defence might kill a particularly athletic young adult with a knife, but it's unlikely.
It's about the person, not their weapon. If you're genuinely trying to take the "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight" schtick into reality then you know nothing about actual fighting, knives or guns whatsoever.

But it doesn't really matter because you're not gonna get affected. Why do you care?
[doublepost=1578067714][/doublepost]If guns were legal in the UK, I'd love to try an M1 Garand. Seems like quite an iconic rifle.
please stop giving him bait

I already own some Finnish M05 so
NO... I will resist impulse buying
i refuse to buy surplus camo, makes you look like a dweeb

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
please stop giving him bait

i refuse to buy surplus camo, makes you look like a dweeb
website I bought it from sells a mixture, what I got definitely wasn’t surplus and made from new fabric, by the company however

I just like camouflage

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
website I bought it from sells a mixture, what I got definitely wasn’t surplus and made from new fabric, by the company however

I just like camouflage
so long as you aren't strolling into Walmart wearing CS95s or Flecktarn you're good

i just stick to neutral colors and not buy shit like tan or whatever, M65s are good for it, intend to get a BW parka at some point

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
yes, surprisingly good

so long as you aren't strolling into Walmart wearing CS95s or Flecktarn you're good

i just stick to neutral colors and not buy shit like tan or whatever, M65s are good for it, intend to get a BW parka at some point
yeah no I’ll never wear it around lmao
I have strong opinions about wearing camo in public trust me

I’ve just done a lot of research into the technology behind camouflage so it’s safe to say I’m interested in patterns

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
i only wear milsurp for shooting cos they come with a fuck ton of pockets for the most part, never wore it for casual use

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yes, surprisingly good

I’ve just done a lot of research into the technology behind camouflage so it’s safe to say I’m interested in patterns
i only wear milsurp for shooting cos they come with a fuck ton of pockets for the most part, never wore it for casual use
Nothing wrong with doing it as long as the camo isnt in service

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
Nothing wrong with doing it as long as the camo isnt in service
even then camo just ain't good for casual wear, ain't so much about it being in service as it is just not wanting to look like a tard

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
even then camo just ain't good for casual wear, ain't so much about it being in service as it is just not wanting to look like a tard
You dont if you dress it right

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
You dont if you dress it right
flecktarn-camo-waterproofs-4337a.jpg

hey can i get a uhhhh...whopper and medium fries? yeah a pepsi is ok

camo does not work for casual wear at all

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
image0.jpg

[doublepost=1578086181][/doublepost]my first time shooting. i spent 15 rounds, and 14 actually hit the target. i think the dude's dead.

does not work for casual wear at all

clearly you've never been to kentucky
[doublepost=1578086666][/doublepost]
yeah a pepsi is ok

no one in the history of the world has ever said "a pepsi is ok" like lmfao. is monopoly money okay, bitch? get me a dr pepper instead then.

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
image0.jpg

[doublepost=1578086181][/doublepost]my first time shooting. i spent 15 rounds, and 14 actually hit the target. i think the dude's dead.

clearly you've never been to kentucky
[doublepost=1578086666][/doublepost]

no one in the history of the world has ever said "a pepsi is ok" like lmfao. is monopoly money okay, bitch? get me a dr pepper instead then.
mossy oak is different because American rednecks/hunters have forced it into style through sheer willpower

what’d you end up shooting for your first time?