gunsgunsgunsguns

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
gotta agree that your problem has no solution. Im glad I wasnt born in your piece of shit of a country
not even my country you idiot, try to get your facts right before you zing me you second world spaniard

c31.png

Reactions: List

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
gotta agree that your problem has no solution. Im glad I wasnt born in your piece of shit of a country

your country is so unremarkable that i wouldn’t be able to find it on a world map. imagine being so incredibly below average but shit talking a literal superpower because ‘b-but we don’t have guns’

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I agree with the man's statement

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
btw of course guns are fucking bad lmao, they're designed to kill people. Anything that is designed specifically for violence aren't good things, but they become 'good' because they cancel out each other effectively

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
btw of course guns are fucking bad lmao, they're designed to kill people. Anything that is designed specifically for violence aren't good things, but they become 'good' because they cancel out each other effectively

but we don't have guns in our country
only blunt knives and bits of wood

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
but we don't have guns in our country
only blunt knives and bits of wood
not even my country you idiot, try to get your facts right before you zing me you second world spaniard

c31.png
your country is so unremarkable that i wouldn’t be able to find it on a world map. imagine being so incredibly below average but shit talking a literal superpower because ‘b-but we don’t have guns’

Make a thread in current affairs if guns rattle you this much instead of starting fights you cant win here

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
i like guns

especially older ones

bolt actions are really cool

red dead 2 has gotten me mroe into the realm of liking odler guns but i've always had a knack for them they look p NEAT

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
i was actually excited to use the bolt action in rdr2 but apparently the damage in the game is SHIT

it takes 4 bullets from a cattleman revolver to kill ONE UNARMORED PIECE OF SHIT

im playing wild west, i want 1-2 shot kills! FUCK YOU!!!

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
i was actually excited to use the bolt action in rdr2 but apparently the damage in the game is SHIT

it takes 4 bullets from a cattleman revolver to kill ONE UNARMORED PIECE OF SHIT

real men use the rolling block

shia

the freakster
Nebulae

Springfield or bolt action is best and when using express, you'll get the one shot kills easily

real men use the rolling block
fuck scopes lol

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
i just hate having to run back into the cities to buy ammo like FUCK

although the m1899 pistol with express rounds is a fucking KILLER

ill give express rounds with bolt action a shot maybe ill COOM
[doublepost=1578067274][/doublepost]
It's the wild wild west, there's no such thing as a fair fight
i like doing fair fights its honorable