gunsgunsgunsguns

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
got it second hand or did you buy one fresh out of the box?

i dont think it's second hand. cost around 700 dollars so im assuming its new. i don't even have ammo for it but im really excited to go to the middle of the desert and shoot cans lol.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i dont think it's second hand. cost around 700 dollars so im assuming its new. i don't even have ammo for it but im really excited to go to the middle of the desert and shoot cans lol.
remember to double up on ear protection

earplugs and ear defenders is top and will ensure you can still hear in 10 years

t. someone who had temporary EEEEEEEs for not using both when shooting

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
remember to double up on ear protection

earplugs and ear defenders is top and will ensure you can still hear in 10 years

t. someone who had temporary EEEEEEEs for not using both when shooting

oh god, yeah. for sure. im not gonna shoot without ear or eye protection unless my life depends on shooting immediately

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
hkd0x7d.jpg

post cursed guns

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>join royal guard
>famed for good parades and perfect executions of said parades
>get new year's eve guard shift
>take part in new year's parade in front of the entire country after the queen's speech
>drop your rifle in front of the entire country on live television

i genuinely laughed uncontrollably when i realized what the clatter was and what had happened when watching it on television

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
>join royal guard
>take part in new year's parade in front of the entire country after the queen's speech

i genuinely laughed uncontrollably when i realized what the clatter was and what had happened when watching it on television
please tell me there's a video

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
not sure if you can just copy the link and embed it or not

could just post the link to it
cant do any of the above

:shrug:

videos will probably come out on yt soon but man you already knew hes a mine clearer in Afghanistan by now for fucking that up hahahahahahhahaha

Husky

Nebulae
>join royal guard

Back when I did parades we always had a summer parade for the end of the year called 'Grand day' usually about 2k people at it.

I was in the parade in the spoiler above, and basically, it wasn't uncommon for people to pass out during them because of the heat. One year my house was trooping the colour (a reward given to those who win dril comp, like having the best drill and best kit.) And the polish on their shoes literally melted off as they marched. A lot of them were up until 5am polishing their shoes.

If you were about to pass out, this is what you did, you about-faced, turned around, walked to the back of your column, they re-addressed and you'd just lay on the grass for a while. Some people abused this and just took it to sit on the ground while their buddy came over to "Make sure they were okay" and just sat at the back of the guard with them.

We also figured out how to pass out on command. If you were on parade and locked your knees for too long you would just fall flat on your face. So if people couldn't be arsed to do the rest of the parade or the chapel service they'd just lock their knees, pass out, slam their face into the ground and spend the rest of the day in the san watching TV.

We also had a Lord fucking face plant into a metal bench on TV while Prince Harry was visiting us:

Those benches are metal, literally metal, and they are rusty as hell because they're never maintained properly and mostly just there for decoration.