Half-Life: Alyx Official Thread

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
in 8 hours valve will prove to the whole world theyre a creatively bankrupt corporation just as any other
Other companies are pumping games out yearly or bi-yearly just to make money. Valve have taken the past like 13 years to work single handedly on one game. Look at Rockstar, they take a while between games. RDR1 to RDR2 and look at the masterpieces they've created. GTA 5 continues to be one of the most popular games around. When a company takes their time, such as 13 years to make a game. You can tell you're looking at something special.

Reactions: List

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
IHR91WY.jpg

I'm sorry but the 24th? This has to be a bug, say sike right now.

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
tfw no money to buy this

guess i'll have to wait until after launch :(

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
Okay but hear me out...Valve know that players just stacked shit on the chair in the interrogation room with Barney. Soooo, they want to recreate that in HL:A. You'll have a room you can't get out of in a thing of dialogue, probably Russel's lab. In that time 90% of the players will build the largest towers you've ever seen due to having full use of their hands for once instead of having to throw things around the room hoping they land right for you to stack them.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Gotta admit, collecting my CSGO index rewards and playing some rounds to try them out, reminded me why I don't like playing CSGO anymore