Half-Life: Alyx Official Thread

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
The game looks fucking beautiful holy shit, i love the cops i love the new models for headcrabs and striders i love the floating citadel/ships oh my fucking god

Reactions: List

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
new wallpaper
halflife_alyx_wallpaper.jpg

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The game looks fucking beautiful holy shit, i love the cops i love the new models for headcrabs and striders i love the floating citadel/ships oh my fucking god
>cops

look more like soldiers to me

and wow, soldiers with actual sensible character design?
gotta give it to them, the creature design in this game looks a lot better and a lot more realistic than in hl2

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
The OTA models look so fucking gorgeous

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
OTA are just dudes in gas masks now

Robodrones owned
i dont think a trailer where they still speak like ota in hl2 is sufficient for that conclusion but we shall see, i'm guessing it's just a first iteration of ota before good armor and perhaps less brainwashing so to say

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I really hope we can eventually use the OTA models from hl:a or at least impliment these ota guys in some way maybe in smaller cities or more isolated places would be fucking cool, also I would love to see the grenades the OTA had and the pipe gun alyx was holding in that one scene AAAA

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i dont think a trailer where they still speak like ota in hl2 is sufficient for that conclusion but we shall see, i'm guessing it's just a first iteration of ota before good armor and perhaps less brainwashing so to say
they don't speak like ota tho bro

also their design is an updated beta version as far as i can tell
I really hope we can eventually use the OTA models from hl:a or at least impliment these ota guys in some way maybe in smaller cities or more isolated places would be fucking cool, also I would love to see the grenades the OTA had and the pipe gun alyx was holding in that one scene AAAA
i dont know, considering how autistic some people are about new and different i doubt that would ever happen tbh

b40d28fb41.jpg