Half-Life: Alyx Official Thread

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
if we get L4D3 and Portal 3 with that I can die in peace
the 20 min video implies that portal and half life were the only things they were interested in making in vr format, and portal wasn't suitable for vr, so maybe more games in the future in non-vr?

i guess it depends on how this game is received, the source 2 engine is clearly way more developed

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
they don't speak like ota tho bro

also their design is an updated beta version as far as i can tell

i dont know, considering how autistic some people are about new and different i doubt that would ever happen tbh

b40d28fb41.jpg
Holy shit I didnt even notice the big guy what the fuck?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

i dont know, considering how autistic some people are about new and different i doubt that would ever happen tbh

b40d28fb41.jpg

FISH EYED MOTHERFUCKER HOW DOES HE SEE OUT OF THAT

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I want to know why Eli is saying close your eyes honey

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Nah, they do talk like OTA - its just that the guy hasn't voiced them for over a decade. Plus its an earlier version of them, so you could argue that I guess? Same helmets compared to the retail ones + proto-AR2's.

FISH EYED MOTHERFUCKER HOW DOES HE SEE OUT OF THAT
PROTO ELITES

PROTO ELITES

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
the 20 min video implies that portal and half life were the only things they were interested in making in vr format, and portal wasn't suitable for vr, so maybe more games in the future in non-vr?

i guess it depends on how this game is received, the source 2 engine is clearly way more developed
Wasnt valve messing with that aperture idea for a portal 2 game? Called v-something I imagine now with VR it could really mindfuck you could be an amazing new game

Nebulae
Wasnt valve messing with that aperture idea for a portal 2 game? Called v-something I imagine now with VR it could really mindfuck you could be an amazing new game
sounds like the best motion sickness simulator i will ever play

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
in secret collaboration with nebulous over the past several years, valve is proud to present their new kino hl2rp event, alyx. dallas hasn't been seen for months, presumed dead.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae

Portal 2 had that Razer Blade mode which was more or less VR in its early stages

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Dallas actually said he went to svalbard but he actually went to the valve HQ to do motion tracking and storyboarding for hl:a

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
Nah, they do talk like OTA - its just that the guy hasn't voiced them for over a decade. Plus its an earlier version of them, so you could argue that I guess? Same helmets compared to the retail ones + proto-AR2's.

PROTO ELITES

PROTO ELITES
would be cool if the big lad with an octopus face was like an alien soldier used by the combine in the 7h war and then phased out as humans were taken over completely and ota were advanced to their hl2 version