D

Deleted member 3818

Imagine the erp potential if this was to be converted into a roleplay schema

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
To be fair, if I walked in to see pyrocynical clinging for dear life, I'd have shot him instead of the barnacle
I am now imagining Pyrocynical saying his „So guys, we did it“ meme phrase while being choked to death by a barnacle

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
9JOYZXn.png

this woman who closes the door on you has a cat. or it's a very convincing statue of a cat. the image is quite dark so i had to brighten it and taking it from a youtube video has fucked the quality, but.. yeah. cats exist. very cool.
Well they do talk about “that cat” in hl2 before you teleport, and when you climb down from the balcony in the same room that you talk with the rebel lady in the laundromat there is a missing cat poster

And Alyx also prob knows what a dog is considering that dog is named dog, and all of the crows/pigeons/rats in hl2 and hl:a

but she does mention early on that she doesnt know what a pig is, so its prob likely that most non-domesticated animals have been killed or taken to intensive farms or something

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
gonna curb stomp myself if this coronavirus shit doesn't stop cause i can't get out of my house except when I'm working

literally waited like 8 years for this shit and I don't have anyway to play it
still avoiding all spoilers.

thank you for coming to my TED talk

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
gonna curb stomp myself if this coronavirus shit doesn't stop cause i can't get out of my house except when I'm working

literally waited like 8 years for this shit and I don't have anyway to play it
still avoiding all spoilers.

thank you for coming to my TED talk

i know that feel bro
ive been watching the intro sequence for the past 2 days and avoiding spoilers as best as i can, but its hell sometimes

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
LfbvA9H.jpg

This is a newspaper you can find in game, i want to highlight what it says in yhe red text

“Breen and the catastrophe in black mesa” with a BM Logo next to it

alyx and russel also mention BM but thats not surprising

This could mean that BM and what happened there is common knowledge

e: it also says “the black mesa disaster” at the top which i didnt see lmao

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Just noticed, instead of going with numbers now, VALVE is going with the alphabet, so A for Alyx. That means the next game is gonna be Half-Life: Barney

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Just noticed, instead of going with numbers now, VALVE is going with the alphabet, so A for Alyx. That means the next game is gonna be Half-Life: Barney

i know this is a joke but a barney game would be cool, either in black mesa or his time as a cop, it’d be nice to see a different perspective of both of those