News Halo: Master Chief Collection megathread

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
b6ba60894ef0f4a3484f5762b614825d.png

809c20a2603d1f9ace4b63dfecc9ecd2.png

@GenericPlayer
we were trying to do the fuckin pelican easter egg thing and i cant be arsed fighting the elites at the sinoviet on legendary again

Reactions: List

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
i cannot play this video game

ue4 fatal error any time i try and launch it

tried literally everything possible

about to cut my own neck

i broke my months-long silence for this someone help

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
fullbody

i just want him back man
it's been years

edit:
meme.png

at least i have notsobot to keep me company

8b9a05d5dd5689590339f7d6f54b73bc.png

man i sucked

Last edited:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I remember picking up an issue of XBM in the summer of 2007 when I went shopping and it having a huge Halo 3 article going into detail about all the cool shit they were adding like the dynamic Scarab battles. Met one of my good friends the same day by chance and literally haven't seen or spoken to him since that day.

Feels bad man.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
I remember picking up an issue of XBM in the summer of 2007 when I went shopping and it having a huge Halo 3 article going into detail about all the cool shit they were adding like the dynamic Scarab battles. Met one of my good friends the same day by chance and literally haven't seen or spoken to him since that day.

Feels bad man.
got halo 3 limited edition on day one release

the same day my xbox red ringed
i was so upset and had to wait 3 weeks for the replacement, longest few weeks of my life

but i remember when the guy with the van came and i was so ready to play some halo that my 10 year old brain was firing up mad dopamine and i played yhrough the whole game in 2 days with my brother on splitscreen co-op

i think the weeks of waiting, hearing little whispers bout how fun the campaign was and how good the multiplayer was, i think it made the experience actually better

it has never been so good since

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I was peak autism in my youth. Resting atop my wardrobe lay the remains of many a games most expensive editions. I have the Black Ops 2 care package and other useless shit

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If they've patched the glitch to use the AA Wraiths when they launch Halo 3 I'm gonna be pissed

I was peak autism in my youth. Resting atop my wardrobe lay the remains of many a games most expensive editions. I have the Black Ops 2 care package and other useless shit
I used to be a sucker for them too. I still have the Dead Rising 2 Zombie and AVP Facehugger sitting on one of my cabinets.

I still pick some of them up if I'm really interested in the series (I'm gonna get the RE3 one whenever it gets announced).