harry potter gaem

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Right speaking of the Crack, Empress cracked it, AND BOY IS IT A SPICY NFO. I will put it in a spoiler tag since it is heavy on language, interesting read.

image.png

But as a TL:DR So if you still want to claim the moral high ground by not buying the game just know Empress supports J.K. statement, so you are using their crack, so just don't play the game :3

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Right speaking of the Crack, Empress cracked it, AND BOY IS IT A SPICY NFO. I will put it in a spoiler tag since it is heavy on language, interesting read.

image.png

But as a TL:DR So if you still want to claim the moral high ground by not buying the game just know Empress supports J.K. statement, so you are using their crack, so just don't play the game :3

is this why Fitgirl refused to repack HL

Matty

Proton
Nebulae

image.png

Incredibly based Empress moment.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae

image.png

>duality
>2 opposite forces
>day/night
>light/dark
>heat/cold
>literally spectrums

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

image.png

good thing she isn't an expert in biology
also she's a homophobic cunt

her rant is just as bad as jordan peterson complaining on twitter about "woke paper towel dispensers"

these people have no expertise in talking about the fucking issues they are ranting about or are wilfully fucking thick to gain traction and crave attention(which is pretty fucking clear when they double down and go on about another non-issue)

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
He probably didn't read the full thing
The first paragraph is already transphobic beyond measure, and there's nary a paragraph where the text isn't batshit insane. I can't fathom how anyone could get a positive takeaway from something so vile.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
The first paragraph is already transphobic beyond measure, and there's nary a paragraph where the text isn't batshit insane. I can't fathom how anyone could get a positive takeaway from something so vile.
Yeah I more so meant the worst part is right near the bottom

Pretty weird and cringe rant though.

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
Yeah I more so meant the worst part is right near the bottom

Pretty weird and cringe rant though.
honestly it seems like someone trying to make it a situation of 'you support transphobes either way' or summat

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
honestly it seems like someone trying to make it a situation of 'you support transphobes either way' or summat
No? The whole rant is unequivocally objecting to the mere existence of trans folks. This Empress fully backs Rowling in the agenda of undermining and dehumanizing trans people. From the asinine "trans women are just sleazy men who failed at being males" to the uninformed "gender is only two things and any belief to contrary is delusional."

Those are my last two cents on the situation. Go watch Shaun's video on the whole story of HP itself if you feel so inclined, I've already posted it elsewhere.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
No? The whole rant is unequivocally objecting to the mere existence of trans folks. This Empress fully backs Rowling in the agenda of undermining and dehumanizing trans people. From the asinine "trans women are just sleazy men who failed at being males" to the uninformed "gender is only two things and any belief to contrary is delusional."

Those are my last two cents on the situation. Go watch Shaun's video on the whole story of HP itself if you feel so inclined, I've already posted it elsewhere.

moreso aimed at @Mic15000 saying you cant claim to be an ally if you're downloading the crack because a TERF made it

key difference is, you're not giving anyone money by downloading the crack

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
moreso aimed at @Mic15000 saying you cant claim to be an ally if you're downloading the crack because a TERF made it

key difference is, you're not giving anyone money by downloading the crack
That is a good point do, imo you can be an ally and still buy the game/consume the media, but people's opinion differ on that.

(I was just waiting for the crack cause I hate denuvo)

Matty

Proton
Nebulae
What the fuck makes queerphobia "based" in your eyes?
Explain.

The schizo method they used for said queerphobia.

When I got to (Laughing) I was in stitches. Reading the entire thing is funny.
Like you cannot deny that when they brought up duality and ying and yang at the end that you had to laugh.
Found all the worst ways to say there's only two sexes and put it in their denuvo free crack like Joker from Batman. Hence, based.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

i will do as i please stop stirring shit

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Considering the same person claims to be recruiting people for a cult and blames men for 90% of society's problems in other cracks, they're a full on wacko.