harry potter gaem

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
first I heard the game was really good, and from watching very little gameplay it does look awesome. it's flashy and the effects are awesome.

but I heard a guy saying that the world feels kind of empty, like how there is a curfew but you don't actually get in trouble for breaking it, there's nothing to do in your dorm, and just generally a lot of things that should be there but aren't

what are your thoughts?

Matty

Proton
Nebulae
first I heard the game was really good, and from watching very little gameplay it does look awesome. it's flashy and the effects are awesome.

but I heard a guy saying that the world feels kind of empty, like how there is a curfew but you don't actually get in trouble for breaking it, there's nothing to do in your dorm, and just generally a lot of things that should be there but aren't

what are your thoughts?

The game is fantastic but regarding the world, it can feel empty at times.
There's no sitting down or going to bed, or going to hang out with your classmates outside of missions.
It's an incredibly fantastic worldspace that unfortunately doesn't allow for much life in it.

Character animations are pretty limited too, you'll hear a character crying and their animation is sort of just...Normal, same with their facial expression. Idk what they did but they really fucked up expressing emotion in this game thru the actual models.

There is no Curfew though, beyond a mission. I can't complain though because while I loved Bully, I'd be mad as hell if I had to backtrack every 30 minutes back to the castle to go take a nap or risk getting wizard detention.

Reactions: List

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The game is fantastic but regarding the world, it can feel empty at times.
There's no sitting down or going to bed, or going to hang out with your classmates outside of missions.
It's an incredibly fantastic worldspace that unfortunately doesn't allow for much life in it.

Character animations are pretty limited too, you'll hear a character crying and their animation is sort of just...Normal, same with their facial expression. Idk what they did but they really fucked up expressing emotion in this game thru the actual models.

There is no Curfew though, beyond a mission. I can't complain though because while I loved Bully, I'd be mad as hell if I had to backtrack every 30 minutes back to the castle to go take a nap or risk getting wizard detention.
as with most AAA titles, probably time crunching and devs not being allowed enough time to fully flesh things out before the game is set to ship

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I'd be mad as hell if I had to backtrack every 30 minutes back to the castle to go take a nap or risk getting wizard detention.
this is why you just had to grind classes early on or sit out the school period at the lighthouse

easy way to skip getting nabbed by prefects or cops

Matty

Proton
Nebulae
as with most AAA titles, probably time crunching and devs not being allowed enough time to fully flesh things out before the game is set to ship

I can definitely understand why they had taken so long for the game to be released. Thank God it was delayed multiple times.
Despite this, I'm very excited for its future, even if they don't plan for DLC, if they just add some QOL Improvements and make the game more lively ((AND GET RID OF FUCKING DENUVO)) I will be a happy man.

this is why you just had to grind classes early on or sit out the school period at the lighthouse

easy way to skip getting nabbed by prefects or cops

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
why are people listening to celebs and fucking people who crack games on biology and how many genders there is?

they have no expertise on this shit