harry potter gaem

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
Looks surprisingly good honestly, I refuse to reorder out of principle (Also because I'm not stupid) but generally it looks enjoyable.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
for that price
they can fucking keep it

greedy cunts

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
terf this terf that this game looks fucking dogshit anyway
i hate both types of people, the people saying ur a bigot if u buy this and the stuck in 2016 gamers saying theyre buying it regardless, just pirate it like a normal person if u rly wanna play a looter shooter so bad in 2022

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
terf this terf that this game looks fucking dogshit anyway
i hate both types of people, the people saying ur a bigot if u buy this and the stuck in 2016 gamers saying theyre buying it regardless, just pirate it like a normal person if u rly wanna play a looter shooter so bad in 2022
some of them are stuck in 2014

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
honestly? not what i expected whatsoever game wise, lmao. this TERF notion from Rowling probably highlighted this game and brought so much more attention than anything else

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Looks surprisingly good honestly, I refuse to reorder out of principle (Also because I'm not stupid) but generally it looks enjoyable.

just seems shallow tbh
equipment screen looks like destiny, using the big evil spells has no consequences, and there's only 26 spells (in a game about spells!)

just seems like another triple A trash

destiny with (26) spells

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
just seems shallow tbh
equipment screen looks like destiny, using the big evil spells has no consequences, and there's only 26 spells (in a game about spells!)

destiny with (26) spells
aguamenti

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
just seems shallow tbh

destiny with (26) spells
eh, still looks like an enjoyable game honestly.

you go too indepth and you suffer from that kinda 'use just 1 thing and everything else is irrelevant' issue.

waiting for reviews before I possibly buy etc.

honestly? not what i expected whatsoever game wise, lmao. this TERF notion from Rowling probably highlighted this game and brought so much more attention than anything else

the entire cancellation debacle has completely backfired and I wouldn't be surprised if this was entirely intentional

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
cant believe this was developed by the same guys who did the fucking Cars and Toy Story 3 game

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
reviews are out, all positive, so once it's out i might get it

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i would have sacrificed this piece of dogshit for the day before to be a real game. man, why do we have to get this AAA shit if we can have project zomboid levels of realism in a division type environment with arma type combat

why is no one making these games? i bet it's the FUCKING ROTHSCHILDS that fund game developers to not make BANGERS and no i DO NOT want to play an indie game because i do NOT want to play a pixel game that's about some fuckin developer's depression. what the fuck man??

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
it looks good from some clips and stuff i've seen. i'm sick of getting burned by trash pre-orders so i didn't pre-order this, but i might buy nearer to the 10th when some of the normal unpaid reviews have had time to drop

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it looks good from some clips and stuff i've seen. i'm sick of getting burned by trash pre-orders so i didn't pre-order this, but i might buy nearer to the 10th when some of the normal unpaid reviews have had time to drop

ACG and Gameranx had really good things to say about it, I’m pleasantly surprised tbh

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
im not that opinionated about it in the long run but watching people troll the discord for it has still been extremely amusing

FpoCzcP.png

(censored bc i dont want to get beaned for this guy having a pirate bay link as his nickname)

RDT_20230207_1619012204933989515113966.jpg

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
im not that opinionated about it in the long run but watching people troll the discord for it has still been extremely amusing

FpoCzcP.png

(censored bc i dont want to get beaned for this guy having a pirate bay link as his nickname)

RDT_20230207_1619012204933989515113966.jpg
the clowning has been pretty funny

all the cringe screaming and yelling at people has completely backfired as it did with PETA, etc.

if they had just trolled, they might've had a better chance

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
the clowning has been pretty funny

all the cringe screaming and yelling at people has completely backfired as it did with PETA, etc.

if they had just trolled, they might've had a better chance

tori voting english women on their way to use a stupid cry baby subreddits whining to justify their transphobia

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you dont buy Hogwarts Legacy because JK Rowling is transphobic

I don't buy Hogwarts Legacy because Harry Potter fucking sucks

We are not the same