Well shit that makes it slightly better but i still do not enjoy it

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
well, that is the voice actor's voice

and the voice actor for sirona ryan is trans

some trans people just don't do vocal coaching
the fact that shes called sir ryan is probably more embarassing but this is harry "cho chang" potter

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the fact that shes called sir ryan is probably more embarassing but this is harry "cho chang" potter

as a celt myself i didnt mind

sirona a based name for a based god of my people

Matty

Proton
Nebulae

Personally I think the Sir Ryan thing is just people reaching but seriously how the fuck did they miss that
Game was under a lot of Scrutiny and they went with Sirona and Ryan for the names like how do you not see that people are going to find a way to get bitchy about it

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Personally I think the Sir Ryan thing is just people reaching but seriously how the fuck did they miss that
Game was under a lot of Scrutiny and they went with Sirona and Ryan for the names like how do you not see that people are going to find a way to get bitchy about it

the last name has 0 ground to be controversial your gender doesn't change your last name lmao

they would've been x Ryan regardless of their gender

Matty

Proton
Nebulae
the last name has 0 ground to be controversial your gender doesn't change your last name lmao

they would've been x Ryan regardless of their gender

Tried writing a rebuttal that I just can't believe they didn't look at the name they came up for her and realized people'd be able to find a way to spin it negatively.

Was going to suggest Sirona McArthur and realized I fell right back into the hole I started in LOL

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
IMG_3927.jpg

installing rn

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly? Its fun but I also don't think it was worth the price, personally. There's a lot to do your first time through but then it feels kind of shallow when you actually start digging into it.

The world also feels weirdly non-interactive? Like you can use the killing curses and absolutely nobody gives a shit at all lmao.

Reactions: List

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
Honestly? Its fun but I also don't think it was worth the price, personally. There's a lot to do your first time through but then it feels kind of shallow when you actually start digging into it.

The world also feels weirdly non-interactive? Like you can use the killing curses and absolutely nobody gives a shit at all lmao.
yeah from the sound of it, they cut out a LOT of content like Quidditch, more 'interactive-dialogue' and stuff like nightly curfews

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
rather just play the harry potter gmod servers tbh
saves me money and there is tons of spells and the community are mostly hilarious as fuck

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I love being Hagrid on the Hogwarts RP servers.

People only have 3 reactions to Hagrid with zero in-betweens.

1. Wanting illicit substances from him and to smoke Gillieweed in his cabin.

2. Pitch forks and torches hunting him down like a monster.

3. Sexually harassing him.

Hagrid lives a hard life and it's no wonder he caught a case and ended up in Azkaban.
rather just play the harry potter gmod servers tbh
saves me money and there is tons of spells and the community are mostly hilarious as fuck

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I love being Hagrid on the Hogwarts RP servers.

People only have 3 reactions to Hagrid with zero in-betweens.

1. Wanting illicit substances from him and to smoke Gillieweed in his cabin.

2. Pitch forks and torches hunting him down like a monster.

3. Sexually harassing him.

Hagrid lives a hard life and it's no wonder he caught a case and ended up in Azkaban.

I can't describe how hard this made me laugh lmao

My sides actually hurt

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I can't describe how hard this made me laugh lmao

My sides actually hurt
My favorite memory from when I played was being chased by a giant mob of students in the middle of the castle, I managed to lose them and was just huddled in a corner doing that thing when you laugh so hard it sounds like you're sobbing. Another student walks up to me asking "Hagrid, what's wrong?" in a voice of genuine concern as I'm gasping for breath, and I tell him they're hunting me and without skipping a beat he goes. "Oh.. HE'S OVER HERE, HAGRIDS OVER HERE." at the top of his lungs and I just booked it.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
rip just found out from @shibe fp blacklisted all hogwarts rp servers nearly a year ago for cr

i was wondering why they were renamed magic rp when i was playing them lol

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
rip just found out from @shibe fp blacklisted all hogwarts rp servers nearly a year ago for cr

i was wondering why they were renamed magic rp when i was playing them lol
yeah it was a cease and desist. scummy af