Hearts of Iron IV MP Game

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Guten tag Nebulous, my name is Bill Stahl.

I’m a 27 year old American Axis history enthusiast (Wehraboo for you allied war criminals). I draw iron crosses on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Germans in games. (Call of Duty, Company of Heroes)

I train with my Sturmgewehr 44 every day, this superior weapon can punch clean through Russian steel because it is made from Kruppstahl, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my Iron Cross with Oak Leaves from my Axis reenactment group two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak German fluently, both Alemannic and the Swabian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about German history and their Prussian code, which I follow 100%

When I get my German visa, I am moving to Munich to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a Panzer commander or a political speechwriter!

I own several Hugo Boss SS uniforms, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Germany, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my fuhrers and speak German as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in the Reich!

also can we set up a TS for this shit?
rated iron cross

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
rated iron cross

a meme made from krupp stahl folded twei tausend times

61D67FE09AEF74063F57DE9E0F7721E9A613DE69

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
1. You are the chosen ones of the German Army. You shall seek combat and train yourselves to endure any manner of test. To you, battle shall be the fulfillment.

2. Cultivate true comradeship, for by the aid of your comrades you will conquer or die.

3. Beware of talking. Be not corruptible. Men act while women chatter. Chatter may bring you to the grave.

4. Be calm and prudent, strong and resolute. Valour and enthusiasm of an offensive spirit will cause you to prevail in the attack.

5. The most precious thing in the presence of the foe is ammunition. He who shoots uselessly, merely to comfort himself, is a man of straw who merits not the title of Fallschirmjäger.

6. Never surrender; to you death or victory must be a point of honour.

7. You can triumph only if your weapons are good. See to it that you submit yourself to this law - first thy weapon, then thyself.

8. You must grasp the full purpose of every enterprise, so that if your leader is killed you can fulfill it.

9. Against an open foe, fight with chivalry, but to a guerrilla, extend no quarter.

10. Keep your eyes wide open. Tune yourself to the utmost pitch. Be nimble as a greyhound, tough as leather, hard as Krupp steel. You shall be the German warrior incarnate.

Grün ist unser Fallschirm,
froh das junge Herz,
stählern unsere Waffen,
sind aus deutschem Erz.
Drum Kameraden, hört die Parole
und prägt sie in das junge Herz hinein.
Fertig zum Sprung,
Signal gegeben,
das Leben will gewonnen sein.

cryptic

Proton
Nebulae
Nvm, Jamie will go Mexico and USSR is open for picking. @Dallas?

Okay @Dazza will play as the Soviets instead.

Edit

Replaced @char with @Rarr/Yetteh.

Last edited:

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up iron cross my name is hans but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF f@Sc1sm!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 invade poland_… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch jewish exacutions w/ my girlfreind (im a nazi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite ting 2 watch!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 invade l0ts of mainland europe and spread my ideals and wipe out the jewish race!!!!
HOOOOOOLOCAUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and stahlhelms, hanz

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
NEW RULES:
  • You may only join factions through the national focus tree until world tension is above 60%.
Ex: Italy cannot request to join Axis at the start of the game.
  • You may not send any volunteer forces or lend leases to a country with an ideology that doesn't match with your current ruling ideology.
Ex: America may not send volunteer forces to fight on Nationalist Spain's side unless their current ruling party is fascist.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
NEW RULES:
  • You may only join factions through the national focus tree until world tension is above 60%.
Ex: Italy cannot request to join Axis at the start of the game.
  • You may not send any volunteer forces or lend leases to a country with an ideology that doesn't match with your current ruling ideology.
Ex: America may not send volunteer forces to fight on Nationalist Spain's side unless their current ruling party is fascist.
u cant stop me

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
edited the factions (to my best knowledge)

cryptic

Proton
Nebulae
Turkey / Tibburs is commitern and Silent / Brazil is not Axis afaik :P