Hearts of Iron IV MP Game

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
ofEDJa3.png

Jan 1, 1936 - A World Divided

Storm clouds gather over Europe. In Europe, Hitler has consolidated his power and his attention is increasingly now drawn beyond Germany's borders. Mussolini's Italy continues to embark in daring military ventures, while the Empire of Japan stands poised to attack China and dominate within Asia. Almost two decades have past since the end of the Great War, and the world has yet again been divided; a single spark may be all it takes to set the world up in flames.

Host/GM: @cryptic

Dates:
FXPbls0.png

(Times in UK)

Start Date: Monday, June 13

Rules

• You guarantee you can attend (mostly) to the schedule, and can give a reason should you not be able to attend. (Personal reasons are exempt)
  • You may only join factions through the national focus tree until world tension is above 60%. This includes forming your own faction, considering that to create a faction, two members is required. (Unless obtained via national foci)
  • You may not send any volunteer forces or lend leases to a country with an ideology that doesn't match with your current ruling ideology.
  • Picking nations are first come first serve. No nations are prohibited from being picked, your pick can range from Nazi Germany to El Salvador. To sign up, please post your Steam profile link and your selected country. If your country has already been picked, you will be asked to select another one.
  • At the beginning of the game (Jan 1, 1936), players will be given a maximum of 5 minutes of "preparation time" to set up their economy, infrastructure, research, and industry. After this brief period, the game will begin at 3 speed. When large wars that involve many players and/or multiple fronts break out, the speed will be lowered to 2 to allow for more focus. Should any connection be unstable and we're unable to play at the preferred speed, the lagger will be politely asked to leave.
XWzFWln.jpg

Roster

ALLIES
United Kingdom - Rarr/Yetteh
Australia - Tibburs
British Raj - AI
South Africa - AI
New Zealand - AI

AXIS
German Reich - cryptic
Italy - Martska
Japan - Danish Weaboo
Brazil - Silent
Hungary - Medic

Swea Rike - Bandito

COMINTERN
Soviet Union - Dazza/Dallas
Communist States of America - Mendel
French Commune - lil fandango
Polish People's Republic - CNS
Mongolia - AI
Tannu Tuva - AI

UNITED CHINESE FRONT
China - AI
Communist China - AI

NON-ALIGNED
Mexico - Jamie

M3A9hHF.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
sign me up as the uk

i'll see if i can make it

also, how many in a game?

Mendel

Nebulae
sign me up as the uk

i'll see if i can make it

also, how many in a game?
depends on how many sign up, saw something saying hoi4 can handle a good bit

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
So this is gonna kill off the EU4 game? Seeing as you fucking copy pasted the schedule...

Mendel

Nebulae
So this is gonna kill off the EU4 game? Seeing as you fucking copy pasted the schedule...
actually i went into google sheets and made a new one and highlighted monday as the start :-)

and we hope to finish the eu4 game by sunday

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
actually i went into google sheets and made a new one and highlighted monday as the start :)

and we hope to finish the eu4 game by sunday
Wtf two sessions isn't gonna end the game??

Mendel

Nebulae
ofcourse thats the point of EU4
there's score in eu4, but that's not used as win/lose because eu4 is about setting personal goals and achieving them for ur nation; when someone runs for an achievement and they get it they dont necessarily finish the game because what they wanted to accomplish was finished

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
there's score in eu4, but that's not used as win/lose because eu4 is about setting personal goals and achieving them for ur nation; when someone runs for an achievement and they get it they dont necessarily finish the game because what they wanted to accomplish was finished
what i want to accomplish is kill cryptic or britain
i cant do that in two sessions my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!