News HELLO EVERYONE, AND WELCOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22

dont worry he's doing all the code work im here to just manage the company and take all money :rolleyes:
when I was taking a dump seeing your profile, and how you would always sit there in the dark silently, I knew you would come in handy at some point. I love you friend

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
now is my chance to become the new top shitposter as long as cuckquill doesn't steal all the shit this time...

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I see you made it through the smouldering remains of communities gone past. A difficult journey, but hopefully it will be worth it given enough time. There's not much to see here, but hopefully you can bare with us while we get things set up. Welcome to nebulous - let's get down to business and cover some stuff.

Discord.
Have a chat, come and chill.
http://discord.gg/0y85oMPlQk44A0BZ

Forums.
It looks like SHIT right now, but all of you were super eager to get on so this is what happens. We're going to get post ratings and a nice theme going very soon. Waiting on payments to go through and etc. Let's talk rules. I don't want to have a gigantic list of horrendously specific rules that nobody is going to remember. As such, we're going to stick with a guideline of how to post. It's short - that's because you're expected to use common sense when posting. We'll try and get some competent moderators to be able to make judgement without being whiny assholes about it. The list is as follows.
  • Don't be an ass. This is interpreted according to the situation.
  • Banter is ALLOWED. If you can't take a little banter, then you need to come back when you grow up a bit.
  • That being said, don't continue the banter if someone asks you to stop. You're just making it worse. If you think they're a baby about it then that just sucks, doesn't it?
  • No racism, nudity (without heavy warning, at least), illegal content, etc. This is kind of obvious.
  • Post relevant content. If there's a thread about cats, don't post about dogs because you aren't funny.
  • Refrain from shitposting. You know exactly when you are so don't even TRY ME, BUB.

Servers.
We're planning on restoring the HL2RP server (and possibly by extension, WW3RP) to how it was, one way or another. This means we'll have a process in place for you to get your characters and items back. Some of you have mentioned bringing in some other communities and using their gamemodes here. It's something we're considering, but we still have a lot of work to do before we get the servers up.

Staff.
We used to have an assload of staff for every possible position, and that was kind of counter-productive. We're going to hold off on lower-level staff members until we get a good plan in place for how this is all going to be ran.

Me.
"Who the fuck are you?"
Just some dickhead that's been sitting in the back seat of lemonpunch for years. I know how to do the do, trust me.

Shares.
I WANT FULL OWNERSHIP DAMN IT

Memes.
[insert ok emojis]
Glad to be apart of it mate, I was an LP member for over two years, gutted to see it go. Lets make this a good community, yeah?

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Okay, on a serious note, I would like to thank everyone who contributed here to bring the community back from the ashes... Even if it isn't Lemonpunch.... Even if it isn't what it used to be, we will still rise from 16k profit and will FUCKING TRIPLE THAT SHARE PROFIT SIZE TO 48K AND WE WILL SHARE IT THIS TIME

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Okay, on a serious note, I would like to thank everyone who contributed here to bring the community back from the ashes... Even if it isn't Lemonpunch.... Even if it isn't what it used to be, we will still rise from 16k profit and will FUCKING TRIPLE THAT SHARE PROFIT SIZE TO 48K AND WE WILL SHARE IT THIS TIME
We don't want to be Lemonpunch
We're our own community now
free of that tyrant of Gustaf Clapperman

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
We don't want to be Lemonpunch
We're our own community now
free of that tyrant of Gustaf Clapperman
good point, this community needs to move on from lemonpunch, expand into better things and continue to make memes and make servers etc

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Not wanting to wreck anyones good time but...I feel like gurra should join this community. I don't know why, but...you know the past is the past, and I believe I a good future here but...he still deserters some kindness. No person should be completely shunned away. That would be going aginst out ideals of this community I feel.

What he did is wrong sure, but we all make mistakes. Even something as bad as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.