News HELLO EVERYONE, AND WELCOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megafreak

shit medic
Nebulae
Not wanting to wreck anyones good time but...I feel like gurra should join this community. I don't know why, but...you know the past is the past, and I believe I a good future here but...he still deserters some kindness. No person should be completely shunned away. That would be going aginst out ideals of this community I feel.

What he did is wrong sure, but we all make mistakes. Even something as bad as this.
no-ones stopping him, but we can't force people to like him either

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
I am not asking for you to like him, I am asking for you to accept him though.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
I am not asking for you to like him, I am asking for you to accept him though.
I have no personal grudges against him. If he were to join the community to legitimately play on the servers, I'd have no qualms.
The rest of the community? Probably not so much.

Reactions: List

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
like impulse said, if he just comes here to play some vidya i'll still think he's a scumbag but i won't push it

but oh boy if he acts up imma have some fucking fun
Maybe I'll talk to him about coming here, but being reasonable. I'll see what he says.

But, anyways, I'll just be happy when we get some server. I was off them for months, and now i have to wait just a but longer. But I will make every effort to be on them as soon as possible.

Reactions: List

Sectus

grand poobah of applications
Nebulae
He doesn't seem like the type to like ... play on servers, though. I would be surprised if he did.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
roleplay is like cancer

you can suppress it, but sooner or later it'll come back with a vengeance
I too hate roleplay to an extent

to an extent, I like it a bit okay

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Not wanting to wreck anyones good time but...I feel like gurra should join this community. I don't know why, but...you know the past is the past, and I believe I a good future here but...he still deserters some kindness. No person should be completely shunned away. That would be going aginst out ideals of this community I feel.

What he did is wrong sure, but we all make mistakes. Even something as bad as this.

Dumb rating when???

Status
Not open for further replies.