In Progress HL:A cops but better

Manio

Mostly Sleepy
Nebulae
I did some tweaks, here they are:

jREIjrs.png

When switching to resistance skin the lights from earpieces and utility belts disappear because of the suit being disabled (duh).

4kc87sL.png

These fellas have a separate bodygroup now.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
only one i really don’t like is the resistance cop one, rest look amazing

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
I did some tweaks, here they are:

jREIjrs.png

When switching to resistance skin the lights from earpieces and utility belts disappear because of the suit being disabled (duh).

4kc87sL.png

These fellas have a separate bodygroup now.
our boy looking for the detail
damn I didnt even remember that

Manio

Mostly Sleepy
Nebulae
Alright, day 3 update is here. I created yet another resistance skin that has smaller markings but is also dirty (like you would normally be without means to wash your clothes in the outlands.)
I also made the mask darker and did some smaller adjustments such as the retro-cop middle of the vest being darker.

Darker mask:
JtdAAKK.png

New resistance cop model (dirty):
XOdDFcf.png

qJ6yObT.png

wHzePRJ.png

VD2q1HG.png

nV0z2yc.png

And yes, off-duty models also got that :grinning:

dkHbiEH.png

Anyhow, other smaller modifications are basically changing the model path, some texture improvements, and making the headset/berets for off-duty models secondary body group so you won't spawn with them.

Ah, the retrocop darkened rectangle:

tKO94M5.png

That is all for today, I shall return to my slumber.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Alright, day 3 update is here. I created yet another resistance skin that has smaller markings but is also dirty (like you would normally be without means to wash your clothes in the outlands.)
I also made the mask darker and did some smaller adjustments such as the retro-cop middle of the vest being darker.

Darker mask:
JtdAAKK.png

New resistance cop model (dirty):
XOdDFcf.png

qJ6yObT.png

wHzePRJ.png

VD2q1HG.png

nV0z2yc.png

And yes, off-duty models also got that :grinning:
dkHbiEH.png

Anyhow, other smaller modifications are basically changing the model path, some texture improvements, and making the headset/berets for off-duty models secondary body group so you won't spawn with them.

Ah, the retrocop darkened rectangle:

tKO94M5.png

That is all for today, I shall return to my slumber.
add the master chief halo 5 trailer cloak to the resistance cop and youve got a winner

Reactions: List

Manio

Mostly Sleepy
Nebulae
add the master chief halo 5 trailer cloak to the resistance cop and youve got a winner

I was thinking of this
F68GemJ.png

but we are on an outdated source engine that couldn't even make it work properly. I can already see how bad it would perform.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
REMOVE RETROCOP remove retrocop

you are worst cp. you are the cp idiot you are the cp smell. return to darkrp. to our retail model cousins you may come our server. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,manio we will never forgeve you. dispatch rascal FUck but fuck asshole retrocop stink hl2rp sqhipere shqipare..13/12 genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead retocop..ahahahahahretrocop WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget 2015 .c8 we kill the king , protectorate return to your precious c8….hahahahaha idiot retocop smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE RETROCOP FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. retail+beta+rtb+tf2=kill retrocop…you will lp/ simeon alive in nexus, simeon making album of beta model . fast rap simeon helix. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of simeon… you are ppoor stink retrocop… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in t6

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae

you are worst cp. you are the cp idiot you are the cp smell. return to darkrp. to our retail model cousins you may come our server. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,manio we will never forgeve you. dispatch rascal FUck but fuck asshole retrocop stink hl2rp sqhipere shqipare..13/12 genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead retocop..ahahahahahretrocop WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget 2015 .c8 we kill the king , protectorate return to your precious c8….hahahahaha idiot retocop smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE RETROCOP FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. retail+beta+rtb+tf2=kill retrocop…you will lp/ simeon alive in nexus, simeon making album of beta model . fast rap simeon helix. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of simeon… you are ppoor stink retrocop… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in t6
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae

this is voice acting material for a villain or pilotbland

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae

shut up beta