for real though these models are on point, very good work man

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I was thinking of this
F68GemJ.png

but we are on an outdated source engine that couldn't even make it work properly. I can already see how bad it would perform.
No chance of it working at all?

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
No chance of it working at all?
I'm not experienced in modelling/models within source engine, so don't take what I say for immediate truth but I believe the main issue lies in gmod not handling cloth physics on player models, so you'll either have cloth that bends the same as your arm or your arm clipping through the cloth when raised.

Manio

Mostly Sleepy
Nebulae
Day 4 update:

I was working on RL pin for the maskless models and here it is, welcome this little guy:
pr5EzoK.png

DPrxDt5.png

It is a bodygroup... And uh, also, epaulets were brought for the maskless cops but they won't be probably used.

3nLITMa.png

mkuzYV4.png
I also fixed some spots in which the mesh cut out, creating holes in the model. That is all for today (I think).

Manio

Mostly Sleepy
Nebulae
Small update, to avoid any DMCA problems I decided to remove berets and epaulets completely as the author of the original addon didn't want them being used and I will respect his decision. And I thought the job was done but oh well.

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
Small update, to avoid any DMCA problems I decided to remove berets and epaulets completely as the author of the original addon didn't want them being used and I will respect his decision. And I thought the job was done but oh well.
use the berets and epaulettes from sci fi citizens

Manio

Mostly Sleepy
Nebulae
Spent the last 2 hours overhauling facemaps, including a bump-map to each one to make it look better. Also, some faces changed, I will update the gallery with new content later this day. I'll be trying to re-introduce berets. Also, I used the eyes "engine" from our current citizen pack so they look more realistic, giving out reflections and such. More content underway.

Edit: Gallery updated.

Last edited:

shit

Atom
Nebulae
Spent the last 2 hours overhauling facemaps, including a bump-map to each one to make it look better. Also, some faces changed, I will update the gallery with new content later this day. I'll be trying to re-introduce berets. Also, I used the eyes "engine" from our current citizen pack so they look more realistic, giving out reflections and such. More content underway.

Edit: Gallery updated.
Any news regarding skins for facial bgs? Right now all faces are on their base faces and can't be changed to any variations.

Manio

Mostly Sleepy
Nebulae
Sorry boys, I had fun making these models although they are sadly not getting implemented. Jaydawg said no to them so they will prosper on the workshop for everyone to use. Thread is still going on though since I'm not done with them, but I will take a break.

Bye!

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
Sorry boys, I had fun making these models although they are sadly not getting implemented. Jaydawg said no to them so they will prosper on the workshop for everyone to use. Thread is still going on though since I'm not done with them, but I will take a break.

Bye!
is there a reason?