Pesmar

Proton
Nebulae
BeQnbCa.jpg

shit

Atom
Nebulae
yeah this is fucking dissapointing, we all feel you manio

dont see why this is a ridicilous change considering they upped and went for the new ota models immediately as they got onto the workshop, which are completely different from the artstyle mind you

Reactions: List

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
Why change OTA models but not change CP ones.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
this is a big shame

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
its difficult to know whether or not its a joke if we have no context
maybe because it was in a private chat and wasn't meant to be taken as an official decision??

like wtf, numbers in the headcop chat goes "@all add the new models PLEAAAAAASE" and jaydawg responds with "na"

there's no need to get pissy over it when it's clearly just a joke response to what looks like a joke question

D

Deleted member 5162

maybe because it was in a private chat and wasn't meant to be taken as an official decision??

like wtf, numbers in the headcop chat goes "@all add the new models PLEAAAAAASE" and jaydawg responds with "na"

there's no need to get pissy over it when it's clearly just a joke response to what looks like a joke question
Please add the new models that @Manio has created with heart and dedication, and this will be a fine addition to yet another Nebulous Dot Cloud User Generated ContentTM.

This is serious. Do not take it as a joke. !!!

Reactions: List

Numbers

ok
Nebulae

idk it's just super hard to gauge whether jaydawg is joking or not

i ask 'why not' and 0 response

and it's not a surprise that i don't find it as a joke when jaydawg keeps shooting suggestions down man

plus ive been told jaydawg isnt fond of the models in the past

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
explain to me what im supposed to tell manio when he asks me "can we add the models yet" and then i get a response of 'no' instantly like that when i ask on his behalf lol