HL2RP² Quotes

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Tfw you find out you spelt 'Southern' wrong ever since creating your character.

The RP with those Vorts and the Crab was good, really enjoyed the light-hearted RP. Kudos to all involved and especially the guy RPing the crab/zombie.

That would be @Vaz :)

❤️

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
statistically if its illegal to be over a certain height, a large amount of rebels would be that height
I remember us talking about this, how rebels would be uncharacteristically short and tall.

For anyone curious as to the reason it used to happen though, it was basically to just offset people playing all characters in the 99th percentile of heights. All “badass rebels” were 6’8 monsters of men (as were cops) and people with Dwarfism were always played off as a joke. It solved those issues and kept heights in a reasonable bracket because people just knew their characters would probably die otherwise. The flip side of this is that all male characters just became 6’5.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I self-insert the height of each and every single one of my characters (except for my cop)

All my characters are 5'9
i am sorry to hear that

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I self-insert the height of each and every single one of my characters (except for my cop)

All my characters are 5'9
chad unashamed manlet
dwarf-chad-chad-dwarf.gif

im not short i just think ur based

Reactions: List
Nebulae
real men describe their physical features with WORDS that carry EMOTIONS, not NUMBERS which carry NOTHING

i want to hear you say your character is towering, dwarfish, portly, chubby, lanky, stocky, freakishly tall, disgustingly pale

i dont want to hear 5'9, 176cm, 79kg, 18 x 12 x 10 inches diameter, 36 keratinocytes of melanin, these numbers mean nothing to me. i will not draw out a measuring tape, weight counter and a biological laboratory for you. my lizard brain will simply phase it out because i am retarded and run on pure monkey intuition.

and if you are [An average heighted male..] i will simply kill you.

shad

Nucleus
Nebulae
real men describe their physical features with WORDS that carry EMOTIONS, not NUMBERS which carry NOTHING

i want to hear you say your character is towering, dwarfish, portly, chubby, lanky, stocky, freakishly tall, disgustingly pale

i dont want to hear 5'9, 176cm, 79kg, 18 x 12 x 10 inches diameter, 36 keratinocytes of melanin, these numbers mean nothing to me. i will not draw out a measuring tape, weight counter and a biological laboratory for you. my lizard brain will simply phase it out because i am retarded and run on pure monkey intuition.

and if you are [An average heighted male..] i will simply kill you.
my average height is my defining feature fuck u

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
When I first started playing I had no fucking idea what feet and inch was so I just wrote down something and thought it was normal, I then converted the height of my character to cm one day and found out I was playing a fucking manlet (5'5 or something lol)

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
When I first started playing I had no fucking idea what feet and inch was so I just wrote down something and thought it was normal, I then converted the height of my character to cm one day and found out I was playing a fucking manlet (5'5 or something lol)
I put a random weight in once (put too many numbers accidentally) and got politely informed that my character was about the weight of a small car and would probably break the floor of the apartment he was standing in