HL2RP² Quotes

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Mfers who'd literally metagame all their interactions with their mates and identify everyone they needed to anyway trying to argue that descriptions like "A POETIC SHAPE OF SEEMLESS MOTION" had no issues at all

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
standing at the train station exit right after spawn with a tape measure just to inform every 6' char they are actually 5'10

Nebulae
standing at the train station exit right after spawn with a tape measure just to inform every 6' char they are actually 5'10

i remember being a cop back in 2019 city 8 and one time we met a guy who was 6'6 in his desc which was once inch too far into PK territory but i wasnt a superman IC so instead of discerning his height right away i told a CWU dude to get a measurer from the warehouse just for daily eugenics while we held him in place

i may or may not have done this to 6'5/6'4 characters as well

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
** It makes your head hurt to go over this old-world crap, but what choice is there now?
** You can't fight this image of a bunch of eggheads fresh off the *dot-com bubble burst* marching in with their stupid desktop computers, sure enough of themselves.
** *Black Mesa*. Damn near everybody on Earth says that's where it all began.
** Whatever happened out there in that desert changed everything. Every conceivable thing. No going back.
** And who is to blame but a bunch of Ivy League graduates?

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Premium Member
Nebulae
nomkUvL.png