Rebels when they discover the strung-up corpse of a medic missing his scalp

It feels like I'm back in Clockwork 💀
all you do is complain lmao

Reactions: List

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Me when I find the mutilated corpse behind my house and all I can muster is an RIP bozo
Sorry this roleplay is not to your standard. Please send your complaints to your local council official and it will be dealt with in the next 5 to 6 working days.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ever considered the humour is the best threapy for trauma lol
tbf saying lmao rip unlucky bro and detect some bitches ic is pretty retarded
I cant imagine anyone that takes the time to setup that whole roleplay scenario enjoying that kind of response

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbf saying lmao rip unlucky bro and detect some bitches ic is pretty retarded
I cant imagine anyone that takes the time to setup that whole roleplay scenario enjoying that kind of response
yeah for the record we were just reacting to it jumping up and down and I said void in looc afterwards, we weren't actually roleplaying like that

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
loads of people say stuff in game in reaction to something funny happening, it wasnt taken in character or seriously we've just been taken out of context here for a meme

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Sorry this roleplay is not to your standard. Please send your complaints to your local council official and it will be dealt with in the next 5 to 6 working days.

Idk man, maybe taking someone else's logs and dropping them on the quotes thread to start a dogpile (intentionally or not) isn't the wisest nor kindest thing to be doing, but I don't exactly blame them for eyerolling at "get bitches" and "lmao rip" in response to what's meant to be a harrowing set-piece on a serious RP server. You're typing like you're talking over Discord.

I'm not gonna be the Roleplay Deputy and tell people how to and how not to rp, but please don't tell me you aren't at least even a little self-aware?

yeah for the record we were just reacting to it jumping up and down and I said void in looc afterwards, we weren't actually roleplaying like that

ageakfns5nl01.jpg

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Idk man, maybe taking someone else's logs and dropping them on the quotes thread to start a dogpile (intentionally or not) isn't the wisest nor kindest thing to be doing, but I don't exactly blame them for eyerolling at "get bitches" and "lmao rip" in response to what's meant to be a harrowing set-piece on a serious RP server. You're typing like you're talking over Discord.

I'm not gonna be the Roleplay Deputy and tell people how to and how not to rp, but please don't tell me you aren't at least even a little self-aware?

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

detect some bitches

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
shadow editting at the speed of light rn

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
in typical nebulous roleplayer fashion additional context was left out of the post. now its funny to me
What isn't more nebulous than posting quotes with one word zingers in attempt to gain affirmation on a online forum.

I think I have provided a good chunk of roleplay and can be accepted one cheap joke every so often.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What isn't more nebulous than posting quotes with one word zingers in attempt to gain affirmation on a online forum.

I think I have provided a good chunk of roleplay and can be accepted one cheap joke every so often.
jokes are only allowed when I do it anyone else that does ruins my roleplay experience