HL2RP² Quotes

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You could have lead with that and not tried to argue like it was a valid reaction to an IC situation tbh
yeah I could have but I didnt take it seriously because I would have thought Lewis would have known that ofc we didnt mean anything that we said ICly - but instead he took a snippet of RP, took it out of context, and tried to paint us as clockwork era rebels, which is a shitty thing to do

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
I think I have provided a good chunk of roleplay and can be accepted one cheap joke every so often.
shadow editting at the speed of light rn
BeNibxb.png

Reactions: List

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
apparently typing [ I ] changes your text even if youre not in bb code edit mode

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
in typical nebulous roleplayer fashion additional context was left out of the post. now its funny to me
I didn't nitpick quotes, first three happened in that order with no break in between.

Fourth one simply came after someone said to a detective "go detect or something"

And there wasn't a "void lol" in looc afterwards, if there was I didn't see it

Don't act like I've taken things out of context, it's just what happened in front of me lol

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
@Lewis! cant lie if you had an actual problem with it you probably would have reported it in game instead of trying to grind out the ratio
Report what? It's not like they committed a punishable offence. There's a convenient quote thread here to use exactly for this.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I didn't nitpick quotes, first three happened in that order with no break in between.

Fourth one simply came after someone said to a detective "go detect or something"

And there wasn't a "void lol" in looc afterwards, if there was I didn't see it

Don't act like I've taken things out of context, it's just what happened in front of me lol
ecdbbf2a9a94b8a3bc1f0b7f9dd01985.png

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I was in the observer and was flying around, couldn't have been in range to catch the LOOC just as I went up to persist the prop holding up the body or something, this wasn't in my console log.

ur out here tryna gotcha people on a forum whilst taking stuff out of context
I still haven't taken anything out of context, this is just what you guys said

still cringe, still feels like being back in clockwork i stand by what i said, I still would have been confused to why you guys immediately went to the le funny meming in the middle of an event which i was hoping to have a serious atmosphere, even if I had seen the void afterwards

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I was in the observer and was flying around, couldn't have been in range to catch the LOOC just as I went up to persist the prop holding up the body or something, this wasn't in my console log.

I still haven't taken anything out of context, this is just what you guys said

still cringe, still feels like being back in clockwork i stand by what i said, I still would have been confused to why you guys immediately went to the le funny meming in the middle of an event which i was hoping to have a serious atmosphere, even if I had seen the void afterwards
dude, we just reacted to the corpse suddenly bouncing up and down and we made a joke, its seriously not as deep as you're making it out to be. Who hasn't made a joke on the server before in reaction to something funny happening? Just take the loss and admit you misinterpretated the situation - because you clearly have done.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
dude, we just reacted to the corpse suddenly bouncing up and down and we made a joke, its seriously not as deep as you're making it out to be. Who hasn't made a joke on the server before in reaction to something funny happening? Just take the loss and admit you misinterpretated the situation - because you clearly have done.
me calling your reactions cringe isnt me being deep, it's just what it is

I haven't misinterpreted anything LOL what? i called your reaction dumb, all you've done is point out that you voided it afterwards, doesn't make it any less dumb

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
me calling your reactions cringe isnt me being deep, it's just what it is

I haven't misinterpreted anything LOL what? i called your reaction dumb, all you've done is point out that you voided it afterwards, doesn't make it any less dumb
You presented it as if it was what we were actually saying in-character, which isnt at all the case and you'd have known that if you viewed the entire situation out instead of taking a small piece of something out of context to reflect badly on us. That's cringe, my friend.

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
are all these messages you all are posting quotes from the server I dont remember them being said.