Where are Rafael and Jasper when you need them
/s

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
This here is a cowboy story.

i come to the ranch as invited by someone, not knowing what exactly it was. being spoken to when a vortigaunt arrives unannounced and uninvited

he’s asked to leave, when they’re interrupted again

I’ll let you fill in the blanks here

shitter.png

geet_out.png

pride.png

then just as it’s all about to kick off, another random guy shows up

get_out.png

many more things occured but I lol’d

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
This here is a cowboy story.

i come to the ranch as invited by someone, not knowing what exactly it was. being spoken to when a vortigaunt arrives unannounced and uninvited

he’s asked to leave, when they’re interrupted again

I’ll let you fill in the blanks here

shitter.png

geet_out.png

pride.png

then just as it’s all about to kick off, another random guy shows up

get_out.png

many more things occured but I lol’d
A nice fine china meal was had <3

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
*** Decker Latham watches the solemn scene from the edge of the boat dock. He doesn't get any closer, it's clear he means to make sure both of them stay undisturbed.
*** 'Mother' is lifeless on the floor.
*** [Divorced and out for blood.] takes out the gun and, mercifully, pops an ak round into her head. She is now dead and his debt is repayed.
*** Decker Latham flinches slightly as the gunshot echoes in the distant beyond. He simply shakes his head at the grim scene, eyes wistfully turning towards the lake.
***** 'Mother' 's brains are used to decorate the pier forever.
The woman is lay lifeless with a round in her head - she was too good for this world anyway. And maybe a bit too cruel.
[Divorced and out for blood.] yells "See you later! Don't come back!"
[Divorced and out for blood.] says "Errr long story."
[Divorced and out for blood.] says "She took my kids."
*** Decker Latham keeps his eyes perched on the lake, if only because it's better than seeing the brains over the pier. Eventually, his glance returns to the man.
[Divorced and out for blood.] says "Stole the family car."
[Divorced and out for blood.] says "Details details."
[Divorced and out for blood.] says "Got any booze?"
Decker Latham says "Wild one, eh?"
*** Decker Latham fumbles for the sake bottle, nearly dropping it as he pulls it out. It's extended over.
***[Divorced and out for blood.] downs the drink. He feels fulfilled again.
Decker Latham says "Bit of irony in it, I guess."
Decker Latham says "Would've done anything, *anything*, for one last look at mine."
[Widowed and no longer out for blood.] says "She lost the kids."
Decker Latham says "And 'ere you are, just shot yours on this pier without much of a regret."
[Widowed and no longer out for blood.] says "Took them into her care and now they are goine."
*** Decker Latham manages a shrug.
Decker Latham says "Ain't saying you don't have just cause for what you did."
Decker Latham says "Just that, as it is, y'did that with all the care of a man throwin' the trash out."
[Widowed and no longer out for blood.] says "She a hoe."
Decker Latham says "Uh-huh. Your life, your wife, man."
[Widowed and no longer out for blood.] says "Yep."
[Widowed and no longer out for blood.] says "Now I'm gonna make me some more kids."
*** Decker Latham slowly begins to climb the walk back up the cliff, laughing at the man's parting statement.

@next fefsa @dee pixel

Last edited:

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
*** Decker Latham watches the solemn scene from the edge of the boat dock. He doesn't get any closer, it's clear he means to make sure both of them stay undisturbed.
*** [Divorced and out for blood.] takes out the gun and, mercifully, pops an ak round into her head. She is now dead and his debt is repayed.
*** Decker Latham flinches slightly as the gunshot echoes in the distant beyond. He simply shakes his head at the grim scene, eyes wistfully turning towards the lake.
The woman is lay lifeless with a round in her head - she was too good for this world anyway. And maybe a bit too cruel.
*** Decker Latham keeps his eyes perched on the lake, if only because it's better than seeing the brains over the pier. Eventually, his glance returns to the man.
*** Decker Latham fumbles for the sake bottle, nearly dropping it as he pulls it out. It's extended over.
Decker Latham says "Would've done anything, *anything*, for one last look at mine."
Decker Latham says "And 'ere you are, just shot yours on this pier without much of a regret."
[Widowed and no longer out for blood.] says "Took them into her care and now they are goine."
Decker Latham says "Just that, as it is, y'did that with all the care of a man throwin' the trash out."
[Widowed and no longer out for blood.] says "Now I'm gonna make me some more kids."
*** Decker Latham slowly begins to climb the walk back up the cliff, laughing at the man's parting statement.

@next fefsa @dee pixel

That was one surprising turn of events tbh lmfao

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

@next fefsa @dee pixel
took my kids dumb bitch

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Man really waited twenty years for the collapse of the Combine to settle his divorce with blood.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae

Dane Coolidge: Hey.
Dane Coolidge: You uh.
Dane Coolidge: Come here often?
Bridgett Harris: What?
Bridgett Harris: No, why are you in a hole in the wall?
Dane Coolidge: It's my bathroom.
Bridgett Harris: Weird.
Dane Coolidge: Standing on top of the toilet to talk to you right now.
Bridgett Harris: Why?
Dane Coolidge: Because my life is in shambles and Karen took the fucking kids.
KSsnB1d.jpg

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
We'll see how it goes

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So a dropship decides to stroll on in, and so, my warrior vortigaunt - hellbent on destroying the greater foe, rushes out to join the people fighting. I didn't get screenshots, but here's a timelapse of events:

Dropship starts shooting at people, calls on the radio occur, my duty is known and so I go, and eventually find myself on a hilltop nearby the cave and lake.

Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "Very well. I am en-route."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Careful. Dropship is angry."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Dont get too close. The dropship was very itchy on the trigger."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "I dont see the ship though."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "I do."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "There it is."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "I saw it for a moment, firing."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "Should I see it again, I will strike it down from the sky."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Its hovering by the depot over the city."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Shots?"
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "I don't know what it's waiting for."
[Average height Kentucky radio-man dra...] radios on 123.4 : "Disregard."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "It's monitoring the city."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Maybe assessing the damage?"
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Looking for survivors?"
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Its landing atop the depot."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "I think its dropping off - yeah it is."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "What's it dropping off?"
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "It just dropped off the pod on the top of the depot."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Might be a synth."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "What could be worse than a Ballsack, Godzilla, Striders and Elite Soldiers?"
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "You."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Shut up."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Haha- oh shit."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "It came relatively close."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Just dont let it see you."

At this point, it has spotted me and engaged me, so I return fire, dodging between cover as best as I can

[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "It's firing on the hill."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Good god, vort!"
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "The vortigaunt is attacking it."
[Average height Kentucky radio-man dra...] radios on 123.4 : "Let's go Cody."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "GO GO GO."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "That's near suicide, I think."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "I engage!"
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Jeez... I've never seen the Vorts this pissed!"
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Hey, I don't think those beams are doing much damage to it."

I start to get too injured and flee to a nearby rock where a rebel is hiding, thinking there's a path down there. There isn't, and so I have to flee down the stairs, and hide under them for cover. I'm hiding under there with about 10HP, the rebel runs off and the ship I assume follows him.

[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Vort? You good?"
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "I... Am greatly wounded, but persist. For how long, I am unsure."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "This terrain is unfamiliar to me."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "You tell me."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Oh yeah, there's a perfectly usable house not too far from the shanty."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Why aren't we utilizing it?"
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "To whoever that was behind the rock, i apologise... I thought there was a path there."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Vort?"
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "I think he's dead."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "I am still alive... Mostly."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Are you by the lake?"

*** Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi grumbles, digging into its sack - it'd pull out some antlion nuggets, spreading them across its wounds.
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "Yes, by the hill... I'm presently treating my wounds as best as I can."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "What hill?"
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "The one from my battle."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "Nearby the cave, I believe..."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Anyone watching you?"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "I could come and get you I think."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "I'm not busy."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Fuck that was close."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "I see pine trees... The ship is patrolling. For now, stay safe."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "It hovered right over me."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "If we have heavy armaments, now is the time."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Went towards city."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "I see a watch tower by the lake. I am between it and the cave."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "I see the dropship!"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Its going towards the cave!"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "And.. back?"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "In circles."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Stay away from it, it's attacking everything it sees."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "It just won't fuck off."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Oh yeah, Lennie."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Should I move people out of shanty to that cabin I found?"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Its large."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Which?"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "And well hidden."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "..White, large, cabin."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Can't be any more specific."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Near the node?"

At this point, the ship apparently swoops back around and spots me, and fires upon my cover. I've maybe regained 20 or so HP at this point, leaving me at 30HP.

The gunship swooped around the hill behind the old rebel cave, opening fire on the makeshift walk way up the hill until it collapsed.
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Node?"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Its surrounded by the river and trees."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Is it near the river."

*** Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi flees.

I start sprinting towards the lake, knowing my only fucking hope of surviving with the little health I have left is by jumping into the lake and swimming for it... And it works. I swim as deep as I can and avoid as many shots as I can, but I'm taken down to literally 1HP, I'm swimming for dear life and thankfully the ship leaves. I swim as far as I can, dipping my head above the water occasionally to breathe, until I finally make it to a shallow spot under the bridge.

*** Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi coughs and sputters, barely clinging to life as it clings to the rock.

At this point, I've turned off my radio OOCly to mimic water damage, so I'm as clueless as I should be in this situation. I'm holding on for dear life, and then I see the ship pass over again. I dip back below the waterline, and wait for the shadow to disappear, before swimming to the nearby shore where I'd spotted a small cabin. I force myself to run to it while the sky is clear.

*** Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi uses what little strength it has in its body to blast the doors lock open, shutting itself within
*** Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi collapses onto the bed with what little energy it has left, fading into unconsciousness.

I break in, slam the door, and pass out from my injuries. Genuinely wish I had recorded it or gotten screenshots, I hope someone did. Also, just for clarity, I asked what my HP was after:
1hpandadream.png

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So a dropship decides to stroll on in, and so, my warrior vortigaunt - hellbent on destroying the greater foe, rushes out to join the people fighting. I didn't get screenshots, but here's a timelapse of events:

Dropship starts shooting at people, calls on the radio occur, my duty is known and so I go, and eventually find myself on a hilltop nearby the cave and lake.

Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "Very well. I am en-route."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Careful. Dropship is angry."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Dont get too close. The dropship was very itchy on the trigger."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "I dont see the ship though."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "I do."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "There it is."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "I saw it for a moment, firing."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "Should I see it again, I will strike it down from the sky."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Its hovering by the depot over the city."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Shots?"
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "I don't know what it's waiting for."
[Average height Kentucky radio-man dra...] radios on 123.4 : "Disregard."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "It's monitoring the city."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Maybe assessing the damage?"
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Looking for survivors?"
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Its landing atop the depot."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "I think its dropping off - yeah it is."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "What's it dropping off?"
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "It just dropped off the pod on the top of the depot."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Might be a synth."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "What could be worse than a Ballsack, Godzilla, Striders and Elite Soldiers?"
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "You."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Shut up."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Haha- oh shit."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "It came relatively close."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Just dont let it see you."

At this point, it has spotted me and engaged me, so I return fire, dodging between cover as best as I can

[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "It's firing on the hill."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Good god, vort!"
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "The vortigaunt is attacking it."
[Average height Kentucky radio-man dra...] radios on 123.4 : "Let's go Cody."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "GO GO GO."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "That's near suicide, I think."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "I engage!"
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Jeez... I've never seen the Vorts this pissed!"
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Hey, I don't think those beams are doing much damage to it."

I start to get too injured and flee to a nearby rock where a rebel is hiding, thinking there's a path down there. There isn't, and so I have to flee down the stairs, and hide under them for cover. I'm hiding under there with about 10HP, the rebel runs off and the ship I assume follows him.

[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Vort? You good?"
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "I... Am greatly wounded, but persist. For how long, I am unsure."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "This terrain is unfamiliar to me."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "You tell me."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Oh yeah, there's a perfectly usable house not too far from the shanty."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Why aren't we utilizing it?"
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "To whoever that was behind the rock, i apologise... I thought there was a path there."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Vort?"
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "I think he's dead."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "I am still alive... Mostly."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Are you by the lake?"

*** Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi grumbles, digging into its sack - it'd pull out some antlion nuggets, spreading them across its wounds.
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "Yes, by the hill... I'm presently treating my wounds as best as I can."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "What hill?"
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "The one from my battle."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "Nearby the cave, I believe..."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Anyone watching you?"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "I could come and get you I think."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "I'm not busy."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Fuck that was close."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "I see pine trees... The ship is patrolling. For now, stay safe."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "It hovered right over me."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "If we have heavy armaments, now is the time."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Went towards city."
Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi radios on 123.4 : "I see a watch tower by the lake. I am between it and the cave."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "I see the dropship!"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Its going towards the cave!"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "And.. back?"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "In circles."
[A Basic Bitch Gun for Hire. She speak...] radios on 123.4 : "Stay away from it, it's attacking everything it sees."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "It just won't fuck off."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Oh yeah, Lennie."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Should I move people out of shanty to that cabin I found?"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Its large."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Which?"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "And well hidden."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "..White, large, cabin."
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Can't be any more specific."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Near the node?"

At this point, the ship apparently swoops back around and spots me, and fires upon my cover. I've maybe regained 20 or so HP at this point, leaving me at 30HP.

The gunship swooped around the hill behind the old rebel cave, opening fire on the makeshift walk way up the hill until it collapsed.
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Node?"
[A very generic looking 6'0 male, with...] radios on 123.4 : "Its surrounded by the river and trees."
[An average looking, non-chalant man a...] radios on 123.4 : "Is it near the river."

*** Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi flees.

I start sprinting towards the lake, knowing my only fucking hope of surviving with the little health I have left is by jumping into the lake and swimming for it... And it works. I swim as deep as I can and avoid as many shots as I can, but I'm taken down to literally 1HP, I'm swimming for dear life and thankfully the ship leaves. I swim as far as I can, dipping my head above the water occasionally to breathe, until I finally make it to a shallow spot under the bridge.

*** Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi coughs and sputters, barely clinging to life as it clings to the rock.

At this point, I've turned off my radio OOCly to mimic water damage, so I'm as clueless as I should be in this situation. I'm holding on for dear life, and then I see the ship pass over again. I dip back below the waterline, and wait for the shadow to disappear, before swimming to the nearby shore where I'd spotted a small cabin. I force myself to run to it while the sky is clear.

*** Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi uses what little strength it has in its body to blast the doors lock open, shutting itself within
*** Ni-chellah’chackt Ulathoi collapses onto the bed with what little energy it has left, fading into unconsciousness.

I break in, slam the door, and pass out from my injuries. Genuinely wish I had recorded it or gotten screenshots, I hope someone did. Also, just for clarity, I asked what my HP was after:
1hpandadream.png
Wish I was recording from my dropship angle, was fun swooping in and out. Didn't want to just mow you down but also wasn't gonna let you live either if you didn't back down. Hope it was memorable o./