Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae

BQFROMQ.png

y5Wq23S.png

@OneClassyBanana

@Nathant18 @Revanox @whoever plays 'hunter' I'm sorry I don't know your forum name.

Reactions: List

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I’ve been searching for some new models or something to use as the alternative for max armor rebel but that shit aint easy

Mike65536

The Motha' Fuckin' Newports.
Nebulae
I’ve been searching for some new models or something to use as the alternative for max armor rebel but that shit aint easy
Mfw We need to move on from blacksuit, aka replace it.

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Look up Metro 2033 gasmasks

hawke

Proton
Nebulae
From what I was told from @Gary he said dev team wanted to move away from gasmasks

But I’ll look anyways….
Gasmasks have always been the standard for top rebels due to the gas system which came about to mitigate a barren plaza in city RP as every civ would be down in the sewers grinding for scripts otherwise.

Since neb has moved away from that formula, the gasmask prestige shouldn't be a thing anymore.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Gasmasks have always been the standard for top rebels due to the gas system which came about to mitigate a barren plaza in city RP as every civ would be down in the sewers grinding for scripts otherwise.

Since neb has moved away from that formula, the gasmask prestige shouldn't be a thing anymore.
Might I suggest the HECU models? They have a gasmask varient sure but they are at least somewhat in line with lore.

I personally do want something that fits the flavour of the current server whilst still looks in place for a hl2 setting - but also looks like it actually should have 130 armor

Mike65536

The Motha' Fuckin' Newports.
Nebulae
Might I suggest the HECU models? They have a gasmask varient sure but they are at least somewhat in line with lore.

I personally do want something that fits the flavour of the current server whilst still looks in place for a hl2 setting - but also looks like it actually should have 130 armor
HECU models were a thing in early Helix and they were cancer. No thanks

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
I could actually engage in all of my uni lectures much better with 1 hour of sleep than I could with 6-7. Took notes, finished work, tackled server issues in free time

With 6-7 hours of sleep, i feel sleepier.. the fuck is this shit dev doing

I feel more awake

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I could actually engage in all of my uni lectures much better with 1 hour of sleep than I could with 6-7. Took notes, finished work, tackled server issues in free time

I feel more awake
it's called clinical insanity

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae

I feel more awake
nice exploit

gary will patch next update

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae

I feel more awake
always have felt the more I sleep the more tired I am..