Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
bring back prison v2.

rebels get overwhelmed by combine forces, get taken to a holding facility, they need to escape again!! (they dont lose their guns, they raid the armory??!?!) FIRST AR2?!?

OlLyJj2.png
I want something on like City 8 or something similar. Life is relatively normal at first and becomes increasingly worse.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
JatBfpj.png

SCP-3899 has been located.

All members of the public are encouraged to stay away from ██████████, ██████████.

Reactions: List

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
Why are Lambda characters with RPG's and snipers being sent in to fix Rebel problems, why can't actual characters be given the equipment necessary to handle their own issues?
ZySIvMm.png
Players can't be trusted with such equipment unless it comes with OOC restrictions preventing them from solo base attacking with 8-12x sniper or funny RPG

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Players can't be trusted with such equipment unless it comes with OOC restrictions preventing them from solo base attacking with 8-12x sniper or funny RPG

blah blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzz

I hate the fucking trust argument

You should be able to trust your players. If you can't trust them, why do you let them on the server anyway. Just do some minimal vetting to make sure they're not a complete crayon eater and give them a chance to shine. And if they then do something stupid, then just fix the problem and then tell them to fuck off!!!

and if you want a OOC restriction, give them fuck all when it comes to ammo so if they want to base attack they can waste all of it like fools and the entire server can clown on them in the screenshot thread (a fate worse than death)

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
and if you want a OOC restriction, give them fuck all when it comes to ammo so if they want to base attack they can waste all of it like fools and the entire server can clown on them in the screenshot thread (a fate worse than death)
having more than 10 bullets for those rifles makes you a good scavenger or a hoarder

things are rarer than molars in nova prospekt prisoners

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
blah blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzz

I hate the fucking trust argument

You should be able to trust your players. If you can't trust them, why do you let them on the server anyway. Just do some minimal vetting to make sure they're not a complete crayon eater and give them a chance to shine. And if they then do something stupid, then just fix the problem and then tell them to fuck off!!!

i'd say the main issue, outside of that, is the online issues.

Like, sometimes people have irl stuff they gotta do, etc. Or they're just bad at combat and sponge up supplies for the purpose of cinematic appearances (me).

Idk, maybe have it like, in a locker or something to distribute? issue with that is, you'll run into some dickhead that firebombs it and just screws everyone over

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
yet people have SVD's (which are leagues better) and haven't done exactly that, so I think you're way off the mark there.
fetchimage

sUb1nmd.png
Cops one and only SVD (We lost another one due to the base explosion last map) Both are/were from solo attackers who sniped cops though our force fields. Two times is enough getting shot through the fog in what's meant to be their base is enough for some people, fair enough. And these are the only ones I'm aware of.

Trust is good to have, it's the only thing stopping either side from completely rolling one side with gamer mechanics

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Both are/were from solo attackers who sniped cops though our force fields.
Neither were the people I mentioned, so I'd like to know who these 'solo aggressors' were and what they were armed with.

If you felt it was worth meming about, clearly you have more info.