Hobbies

Ðumøria

String
Nebulae
theres lots of music dudes on neb apparently, what do you do?

Well I play guitar and duduk (armenian flute). I also like to compose music that could fit in video games. I do like almost all styles of music also.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
i enjoy cutting out magazine pages and putting them in a notebook i have

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
Movies, reading, and writing and stuff like that. I've got a piano, but I haven't played in a while; trying to sharpen up my freehand art skills instead.

Reactions: List

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
mainly guns and shit related to them, but considering im not rich i cant buy too many (i mean good shit like SKS, mosins, etc, not hi-points or whatever) and hopefully plinking and shit when the weather gets better, i bought a bb gun to try and keep my aim from going shit since theres no ranges here
history is fun to listen to aswell, but as far as stories go i like paranormal and scary shit, mainly x and what not, skinwalker stories are my favorites

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
when these threads come up my answers been masturbating

it still is, don’t know man just love all that dopamine to my head and nothing else is as interesting nowadays. take care.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
I play electric guitar and listen to a bunch of music
I also watch anime like a fuckin degenerate
Every now and then I like to watch a movie and i'm currently tryna get into late 90's/early 00's Chinese movies so if you got some sicc reccs throw them at me, i watched House of The Flying Daggers last week or smth like that
Another one of my pure mad hobbies is doing gigs whenever I can, like mixing them being a sound engineer other than that, just listening to mad tunes all day.
damn nice dude im taking a music production course so we've gone over live mixing a bit but i've not done it for real
forgot to add I've been playing the piano for about 7 years now
can we have a nebulous band
yea bro let's do it
i play electric guitar
now we just need a bassist and drummer
just kidding who needs a bassist
been learning to play the acoustic guitar

my fingers hurt
keep at it, give it like 2 weeks and your fingers will be fine
but the skin peels off every now and then

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
C19070-D5-6179-4-D1-F-AB1-F-467727-FDF6-EE.jpg
All you really need in life, and all the awesome homebrew stuff.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
What the guitarist thinks I do

What my homie the drummer knows I do

Also I'm down for a nebulous band btw 100%

admittedly a few years back i never really appreciated bass players enough, but songs/music that have bass in em are so incredibly weird when you listen to it again without the bass

basslivesmatter

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
I recently started doing traditional box modeling is 3DS Max since I'll hopefully be going to art school by august (if my application is accepted) I made a revolver only to realize I didn't know how to fix topology.

z51j4T4.png

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
My unspoken hobby is cooking. I’ve been teaching myself since I was twelve with help from parents, really only did Italian stuff like pasta but with my new protein diet I’ve been exploring Jamaican food and holy fuck is it awesome.

D

Deleted member 1392

My unspoken hobby is cooking. I’ve been teaching myself since I was twelve with help from parents, really only did Italian stuff like pasta but with my new protein diet I’ve been exploring Jamaican food and holy fuck is it awesome.
I wish I knew how to cook but when I look at how much the ingredients cost and all of which is needed, I go ahead and buy a pack of frozen chicken burgers (which are fucking delicious and feel really healthy) and eat 2 of them with some instant mashed potatoes or french fries.

Its not that I am lazy to try and cook the recipe, I just dont want to fuck up because I always fuck up. I also have this thing where I dont feel like spending cash.