Hunt Down Freeman

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Dr. Freeman I'm HECU

PwMttiX.jpg
"LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A BRAND NAME"

"OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD MAKE A SHIT GAME BEFORE THROWING IT UP ON STEAM?"

Reactions: List

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
yes I do have a sergeant Mitchell tattoo and no you can't see it, it's for valve employees only

you just broke the number one rule of hunt down freeman

never talk about hunt down freeman

im going to have to put on my HECU suit and hunt you down now, blackquil..

i am sorry, my friend, this is for your own good...

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you just broke the number one rule of hunt down freeman

never talk about hunt down freeman

im going to have to put on my HECU suit and hunt you down now, blackquil..

i am sorry, my friend, this is for your own good...
Freeman's gonna turn up at BQ's door to stab his dog

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So apparently.

Valve do 'test' games pre-launch to ensure they're not either terribly shit or harmful and to stop shovelware being greenlit as was a massive issue last year.

All the same why not factor that in to your launch date if you've been talking to Valve.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
So apparently.

Valve do 'test' games pre-launch to ensure they're not either terribly shit or harmful and to stop shovelware being greenlit as was a massive issue last year.

All the same why not factor that in to your launch date if you've been talking to Valve.

poor pr and communication

re-used or outright stolen assets

and a dev team that is literally ashamed about putting their linked in aka public lives linked to this game because they know its a disaster

they probably don't even care at this point and just want it green lit so they can take money from naive people and cash in on the hype that Epiostle 3 that Mark Laidlaw put up that got all the half life fans out of the woodworks

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I've just checked out the HL2 Reddit page and apparently Bolloxed (who I really like for HL2 content and maps and shit) helped them with this game. Which kinda sucks.

f0eded45ed1f30245dff3a22a0039e46.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
why is he getting downvoted?

what a fucking brave man, i tell ya
Mostly cause he's a Dev behind the game - he's been defending them from all their controversy even when he's offered no actual proof or anything else to refute the claims. His entire attitude is basically... what you see above.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Mostly cause he's a Dev behind the game - he's been defending them from all their controversy even when he's offered no actual proof or anything else to refute the claims. His entire attitude is basically... what you see above.

ah nevermind, i was confusing him with saying the mod was shit even though he was a dev

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
i mean, some shit people are saying is honestly outright outrageous (on the devs that is) like the stolen assets but people gotta stop nitpicking literally every little flaw they can find lol, remind you this is a mod for a game where a beta killed an entire alien uprising and you guys are discussing about a scar on the dude's face
(((the beta part is an obvious joke))))))))

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
nitpicking is all I see, the only thing I'm willing to see if the game is good or not cause ic can afford it at release

I'll be your reviewer friends :)

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i mean, some shit people are saying is honestly outright outrageous (on the devs that is) like the stolen assets but people gotta stop nitpicking literally every little flaw they can find lol, remind you this is a mod for a game where a beta killed an entire alien uprising and you guys are discussing about a scar on the dude's face
(((the beta part is an obvious joke))))))))
Tbh I think the game has been such a complete trainwreck that nobody has any faith in it; I'm mostly amusing myself about how 'not-HL' this looks and feels from the trailers and such and the stuff behind the scenes.

The dev team has changed so rapidly that they literally didn't realize they had 50+ levels they hadn't cut down and were about to release the game (as they hadn't counted since they started the project), multiple former team members have spoken out about the practices and stolen content and the demo itself was filled with them. They haven't handled this well at all.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Annnd apparently the maker of deathrun has withdrawn his assets within the last hour from the map they purchased from him for the assets because they said it was gonna be in a free mod at first but the way he worded it meant they could slap it in their game.

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
i mean why not just download some gmod weapon and movement mods and throw npcs all over the place
probably get the same result