*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
52818d80c69e9415f1562c6b0db70959.png

Garda De Fier

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My main problem with a game is the effort put into it. It doesn't matter how many assets you steal, how much voice acting you half-heartedly do. Love is what makes a game good; you can see it in games like GTA: San Andreas, you can see it in some of the best rated games of all time that they were made with love and care and the developers wanted to make them work. This is a half-baked excuse of a mod and no love was put into it to make it good, this was a cash cow and not something that was made to be remembered positively.

Reactions: List

mert

Atom
Nebulae
You think you're so cool, with your stick, bullying citizens, you didn't see what i did, my brothers did, the CAPTAIN did, you couldn't know anything we lived through. When I was a child the combines forced me and the other kids to make cremator heads, every day, I saw another of my friends die, right before my eyes, we were forced to work, forced to build monsters, while standing next to the guts of our friends, the only smell in that hellhole, was the smell of our brothers blood, that, was the hell I was in. Those are the only memories from my childhood. The Captain saved me from that hell, he and his men, they burnt the whole factory to the ground...he was a god in my eyes, he saved us.... he freed us... made us men! He made us soldiers...I'm happy to die here, for HIS cause...because my life, everything I am, belongs to him...
@Dingo

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
You think you're so cool, with your stick, bullying citizens, you didn't see what i did, my brothers did, the CAPTAIN did, you couldn't know anything we lived through. When I was a child the combines forced me and the other kids to make cremator heads, every day, I saw another of my friends die, right before my eyes, we were forced to work, forced to build monsters, while standing next to the guts of our friends, the only smell in that hellhole, was the smell of our brothers blood, that, was the hell I was in. Those are the only memories from my childhood. The Captain saved me from that hell, he and his men, they burnt the whole factory to the ground...he was a god in my eyes, he saved us.... he freed us... made us men! He made us soldiers...I'm happy to die here, for HIS cause...because my life, everything I am, belongs to him...
@Dingo

weres your crown king nothingaaaaah?

Cryola

Proton
Nebulae
Two hours boys! You ready for the memes?

EDIT: Ps. why is there no preorder option? I want a golden crowbar and a platinum pair of handcuffs for the children I'm gonna rap-save