Hunt Down Freeman

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Two hours boys! You ready for the memes?

EDIT: Ps. why is there no preorder option? I want a golden crowbar and a platinum pair of handcuffs for the children I'm gonna rap-save

Wait for others to waste spend their money and review it, definitely shouldn't support it if it has stolen assets; There will be people going through the content to check for it, if it turns out everyone was wrong then maybe buy it.

Reactions: List

Cryola

Proton
Nebulae
Wait for others to waste spend their money and review it, definitely shouldn't support it if it has stolen assets; There will be people going through the content to check for it, if it turns out everyone was wrong then maybe buy it.
Yeah I'm definitely not spending money on the game. Just excited about the reviews and memes that will come from it.

Garda De Fier

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I don't advocate for piracy but I wouldn't waste any fucking money on this poor disgrace of a video game. A game is only worth money if there was ACTUAL effort put into this rather than some lackluster MGS rip-off with a HL2 theme and a Geralt main character.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I don't advocate for piracy but I wouldn't waste any fucking money on this poor disgrace of a video game. A game is only worth money if there was ACTUAL effort put into this rather than some lackluster MGS rip-off with a HL2 theme and a Geralt main character.

Choosing not to spend money doesn't mean you're advocating piracy, you could watch a youtuber play through the whole game or simply choose to forget the game exists.

Garda De Fier

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Choosing not to spend money doesn't mean you're advocating piracy, you could watch a youtuber play through the whole game or simply choose to forget the game exists.
You state a good point, but what I forgot to put into my comment was that if somebody was to pirate the game, I wouldn't look down upon it. They're basically stealing what is allegedly a game made out of stolen assets. If it turns out this is true; this game is practically worthless and the Turk that made this game doesn't even have faith in it. I don't believe that a person who pirates this game if the above is true is at any real immoral fault.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

"I haven't found any gmod maps, and I say most in case I'm wrong. :)" - BLACKM3SA

AFstfZL.png

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Are you serious.

I need my memes.

I'm going to keep my avatar as what it is untill it releases.