Hunt Down Freeman

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
I geniuenly feel bad now.

Not for the director, fuck no but the developers.

Like usual, the dev gets fucked over by the businessman - the cycle continues

#devlivesmatter @Zak @alex @Zombine
when ol' ackerman comes into your TS channel and says "i should really think about paying you..."

KHhFWmd.gif

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If my son came to me and asked for 25K to make a fan made game, I'd prepare for the biggest pimp slap known to man

haiti will feel another earthquake when i slap that stupid mf

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
how to not make a game 101
  1. ask for 4k with literally no way of checking if textures are 4k
  2. have no ways of communicating with the devs or any way to control whats done and whats not
  3. pay the devs jack shit
  4. go into a mental breakdown and delay the game
  5. release the game
  6. if 5 doesn't work, repeat 4 and 6

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
how to not make a game 101
  1. ask for 4k with literally no way of checking if textures are 4k
  2. have no ways of communicating with the devs or any way to control whats done and whats not
  3. pay the devs jack shit
  4. go down into a mental breakdown and delay the game

he initially wanted the textures to be 8k because higher resolution = better amirightguys

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i feel this game will make charts, it has potential in being an award winning title with all game critics rating 9/10. the immersive gameplay and facial graphics of everyones model in the trailer just makes me so warm inside. don't get me started on the amazing thumbnail they created for the game; when i first searched it up, and saw that high quality thumbnail, i knew it was the perfect game for me.

only 16 more hours till perfection hits the steam store... i think.

E: its a fucking joke btw

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i feel this game will make charts, it has potential in being an award winning title with all game critics rating 9/10. the immersive gameplay and facial graphics of everyones model in the trailer just makes me so warm inside. don't get me started on the amazing thumbnail they created for the game; when i first searched it up, and saw that high quality thumbnail, i knew it was the perfect game for me.

only 16 more hours till perfection hits the steam store... i think.
the bait

you must be a master at this point

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
oh look
gordon went from a young boy who suffers from severe growth acceleration to walter white with hair
header.jpg

5284.jpg

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
jwFBPWB.png

i really hope these guys didnt code for the director of this shitshow

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
You think you're so cool, with your memes, bullying developers, you didn't see what i did, my brothers did, what FRANK did, you couldn't know anything we lived through. When I was a child the black missa forced me and the other kids to steal assets, every day, I saw another of my friends die, right before my eyes, we were forced to work, forced to build paid mods, while standing next to the guts of our friends, the only smell in that hellhole, was the smell of our brothers blood, that, was the hell I was in. Those are the only memories from my childhood. Frank saved me from that hell, he and his men, they burnt the whole 4k texture pack to the ground...he was a god in my eyes, he saved us.... he freed us... made us men! He made us developers...I'm happy to die here, for HIS cause...because my life, everything I am, belongs to him...